What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I am just having a little tokey poo of Blue Heaven atm, later on I think I will try the Big Bang thats been jarred for a month now, see what thats like and maybe a bit of Blueberry Cough which is smelling particularly good atm :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Scissor hash is the quickest way to test the potency of your harvest… and it always works well!

5 Likes

It’s been raining since yesterday, here, in the desert… with more coming tonight, on though tomorrow.
I got some of this NYCDiesel to help me out on this rainy day!

21 Likes

My buddy crossed g13 lemon hashplant to og kush and then crossed a male from that to grape ape. Smells like Sunkist soda in the jar, gives off hints of a purple smell when broken up and Tastes like hash.

24 Likes

That sounds like it has an amazing smell, flavor and I’m sure the high is off the charts!
Superb genetics in that cross @Heritagefarms.

6 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. I love it when lemon mingles with other flavors and nuances. That sounds like a winner there. I love the look of the flower, too.

4 Likes

A variety of flower rosin. From left to right, Butter Cookies, Skywalker Kush, Cherry Tart, and Jabba’s Stash.

12 Likes

Just a little taste to start the day off right.

17 Likes

Happy Easter :rabbit:

14 Likes

Smoking on some joints of Serious Black… Darkest purps I’ve seen besides Blackie Chan

13 Likes

A little Orange Goji while I trim and jar the last plant.

23 Likes

Found some hash material I had forgot about, so ran it thru the tumbler.

19 Likes

I’m vaping on some Serious Black, through a vapir no2 vaporizer… After a few bowls of SB I feel a high sense of couch lock. Smoke on!!

8 Likes

Cookie kush and purple urkle

5 Likes

Last
One was Sour D. :+1:

3 Likes

It’s still raining in the desert… all this rain is great for the wildflowers! I love it when it rains here… it smells so good afterwards!
Got some Dosido’s to help celebrate the rain!

16 Likes

Started at 8:15am with this:

Nothing happening by 11am so I switched to JS Blue in a clean bong, went back twice:

15 Likes

Desert is amazing place in the spring, I need to come down south for some clones once this stupid lock down ends. The bty , SFv and ghost are down there and I need them back in a bad way.

8 Likes

Yeah, when @Desert talks of all of the rain right now, it makes me want to go see it. I’ve only caught a small bit of various desert locations in spring. It’s a completely different world.

4 Likes

This might make you laugh @Heritagefarms … a couple of weeks ago, I made 26 clones… 18 Coso Kush and 8 Platinum Gorilla.

Coso Kush (Master Kush x (Cocoa Kush x NYCDiesel))
Platinum Gorilla (Platinum Kush x GG4)

I made them to give out to growers in my area during this quarantine lockdown, so they could grow some plants and take their mind off what’s going on.
A local OG member wants a few, but that’s it!.. no one around here wants any free clones of proven strains… I’m totally shocked at the lack of interest… It’s unbelievable to me and now I have 22 clones to plant today and grow for myself.

9 Likes