What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Both sound great too bad were not closer to each other

3 Likes

We will be much closer later this summer @TheShowMeHomie, looks like I’m moving to the Urbanna, Illinois area in a few months time.

I’m definitely bringing those strains with me!

5 Likes

That’s only 3 and a half hours drive lol

3 Likes

That’s a casual drive… I’m used to much longer drives.
When my son was going to UC Davis, my wife and I would make the 6.5 hour drive there to see him about once every month, month and a half. I’ve even driven him home and turned around and headed back home… it was at least a 13 hour drive. I enjoy driving.

4 Likes

Thats 3 1/2 hrs from where I used to live in that state.

3 Likes

Maybe you should move, with neighbors who wouldn’t take the kush gifts lol. Is the Coso a local strain? I haven’t heard of it. Both sound nice. I’m going to grow a handful of kush that I have this summer. I’m looking forward to big plants with big flowers.

Why the move to IL? Family? That’ll be a tectonic change. I guess they’re legal now, though huh? I may end up back in the southeast one day. What’s left of my family is there. No time soon though.

3 Likes

Just put my bottom bud in the evaporator. Got my nose against the glass. :eye: :eye:

8 Likes

That tasted good, butt… I got’s a half ounce of G13xRomulan seed buds, getting maxed now!

11 Likes

You can only grow medically there, no growing for rec.
They want the revenue inflated prices and you to have the shit weed.

4 Likes

Ouch. That’s not cool. I didn’t know that.

2 Likes

Having a bit of my mk ultra today. Doesn’t look pretty but gets the job done even after all the mistakes I made growing it. Live and learn.

14 Likes

I am smoking on some cookies, its an awesome strain!! Tast very pungent and has smells of a slight fuel.

13 Likes

Hey @GMan … Coso Kush is a cross I made back in 2011. I used a clone of a very potent Master Kush and hit her with pollen from a Cocoa Kush x NYCDiesel male I found in E$kob@r’s Chocolate mix.
Coso Kush is one of the strongest strains I’ve ever smoked… killer head rushes on every hit… I love it!

@TheShowMeHomie, @HolyAngel and @OleReynard have told me what to expect there, in Illinois and it’s definitely NOT what I’m used to, living in California all my life. I’m gonna have to treat Illinois like pre '96 California and grow my weed anyway.
I’m not familiar with many Illinois strains, but I’m bringing as much of California with me as I can! My wife said she would let me grow in our spare bedroom once we get there… that’s a change for me… right now I can only grow in my shed… because the Warden said so.

11 Likes

:rabbit:

18 Likes

Done with chores. Time to break a piece off and kick the feet up.

24 Likes

Don’t know about local strains in that area but southern Illinois has the same strains as st.louis which is mostly cuts from out west :unamused: seems any of our local stuff died off around the turn of the century …I’m always looking for STL creeper and Ozark gold but I think there both lost to time

If you get your medical there is a clone place in Chicago they had a pretty good menu online but I forgot there name

5 Likes

Good luck adapting to your new growing conditions.
Enemy #1 heat and humidity.

4 Likes

Some cherry queen X PTK
@lefthandseeds

15 Likes

I got growing in heat down… it’s the humidity that I’m not too familiar with.
Here, I’m used to less than 10% humidity in the summer and temps over 110°.

3 Likes

That looks great. How do you rate the high and smell/flavor?

5 Likes