What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Saginaw valley skunk flower 175-185F 72u bag.

16 Likes

C99

16 Likes

I recently had some Cindy with a couple seeds too

3 Likes

GC

9 Likes

I been tokin GC all day, fruity and super tasty. I did start capping off a session with switch to like SkyWalker for the last bong hit, if I don’t I’ll smoke it all in a matter of days. The switch at the end keeps it from being chronic, which is what the taste and high remind me of.

2 Likes

Uhhh I ground up GC, HAG, JH and umm I’m wiped out… OG-nite, have a Monday.

11 Likes

Gotta love the c99 good to see you got some freebies man. The daddy of the seeds was a lowland/daku×cherry queen…

2 Likes

Lowland/Daku

15 Likes

Hopefully the winds blew real hard and thats the pollen that ended up in the Cindy I bought hell half a states not to far for pollen to blow :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: ask anyone in southern Colorado :wink:

2 Likes

A large pollen release on a windy day could be devastating for outdoor growers located anywhere downwind. Pollen grains can be carried many, many miles with just a little wind.

5 Likes

I may have pollinated @Tinytuttle’s outdoor grow last year. No more males outside :confused:

3 Likes

Burning more Wedding Cake…

16 Likes

Left to right

Gorilla Slippers, mimosa, ice cream

14 Likes

Wake wake rice and shine
My wakenbake for this morning

14 Likes

Is that mimosa by any chance looks very similar to the mimosa I have

2 Likes

There is mimosa in there yes, it’s crossed with AK-47
I like that mimosa flavor a lot man

6 Likes

Me to really hoping to find some mimosa tasting stuff in the white delight

2 Likes

gorilla cookie few weeks cured

22 Likes

Daughters boyfriend has just come in with some weed he was given as a tip. It’s called Grim Reaper, certainly strong, nice fruity lemon smell, tastes more flowery like pot pourri. Feels like a higher percentage of sativa. Looks like it was compressed. Going to look it up see who’s making the seeds.

4 Likes

Nice looking. I have a few Orange Gorilla Cookie bag seeds from the cookie fam genetics and waiting for the the right time to pop them.

3 Likes