What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Charlottes Web, high in cbd

Still trying to get better at using the microscope.

21 Likes

Last joint of the day, making it a mix of Acid Dough, which is a Sativa leaning cross with parentage of Bad Azz OG, which is shown below, and which will accompany the Acid Dough, as it’s being put to bed! Last of the jar, har har!

Good thing there’s always more on the way, green thumbs gonna be growing!

15 Likes

Damn what a tatter!!! Get one of @Slick1 bats with a slap. Nice looking.

2 Likes

He has big hands. But I didn’t say that. Doc. Bud!! I’m smoking leftovers.

1 Like

A lower bud from a Eutierria from Space Bound Genetics. @DannyTerpintine

21 Likes

JOTI Black Garlic

In the chillum cause I need to run quick and grab some pizza for the kids right now :laughing::drooling_face:

26 Likes

I have been off today and it got a little crazy.
Today on the menu its been

Blue Amnesia Haze
Peach hashplant (bodhi) x coljam (underground seed collective)
Mixed outdoor hashes
Blue dream distillate
Unknown dry sift sift hash rosin
Stanky erikky oil

Trying to get off the concentrates, except for bubble and dry sift

14 Likes

MACflurry (Ice Cream Cake x MAC)

25 Likes

:watermelon:

24 Likes

I’ll match ya some astroboy, :watermelon: pheno :laughing:

23 Likes

Broke down a 4 gram top of gg#4 ril for tonight’s smoking pleasure. An early sample of the dome top pheno.

27 Likes

Oni white grapefruit kush

23 Likes

Nice…that’s funny

2 Likes

Some greasy garlic GMO…Mmmmmm
☆djsf

23 Likes

Bonging some OTUG Purple Kush.

Edit… And some C99, Northern Berry, Orange Goji, and Cookie Devil :fried_egg:

22 Likes

Here’s a little test nug of the maple leafs

Then some cinderevil I had to chop way early due to nanners but check this out …

Ever see resin like this ?
Any ideas

Edit : What your describing is called Guttation, and what your seeing is a sap exudate… At night, transpiration usually does not occur because most plants have their stomata closed. When there is a high soil moisture level, water will enter plant roots, because the water potential of the roots is lower than in the soil solution. The water will accumulate in the plant, creating a slight root pressure. The root pressure forces some water to exude (most oftenly) through special leaf tips or edge structures, hydathodes, forming drops. Root pressure provides the impetus for this flow, rather than transpirational ascent. This sap exudate can be clear, tan, brown or even blood red(The red colour is due to haematin compounds and anthocyanin pigments that naturally build up in some varieties; The red colour may also indicate a nutrient deficiency, notably of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, This sap usually contains a variety of organic and inorganic compounds, mainly sugars, and mineral nutrients, and potassium. Upon drying, a white crust remains on the tissue surface. Guttated sap exudates most commonly exude from cannabis, along both sides of the leaf axil, where the petioles attach to the stem. Though Guttations typically exude(in most plants) through modified leaf stomata known as hydathodes, in cannabis guttations most commonly exude at the leaf axil, another part of the stem via a stoma

24 Likes

smoking on some jack herer and gdp

19 Likes

Leaking sap, fist time i found bud leakage,was told not to taste it :grin: not ever a thought but it smells awesome…

3 Likes

some aliean head

19 Likes

reclining lady F2

18 Likes