What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Its momma’s birthday today, we’ll be smoking some cherry pie tonight after dinner.

16 Likes

Mmm love me some lime terps sounds and looks great @MoBilly

3 Likes

Tonight’s pick from the cupboard, Orange cookies x Chocolate diesel from Useful Seeds.

kinda tastes like a cuties orange.

14 Likes

This is @irishrocker and @TestOfOath autos. One plant was nice and fat. They just keep going. I believe I could have chopped and kept going. You can do that with autos. Personally I have never done it. I have seen it done. They could have gone another week or so. Didn’t feed them much at all. The heat and the cold was ruff. I’m surprised they made it.

Irish sweet tooth I believe is the name. Is great. Good clean taste. Nice head hit fallowing the body high. For being a small plant in 2 gallon container did very good. @TestOfOath dosi kush isn’t bad either. One was really fat. Tent temperatures over 100’. and as low as 50’ Fahrenheit

14 Likes

This is pulled a little early. It gets to smelly. I got some chez cross from @Eagles009 a Mac and cheese cross. I’m trying to find it. It’s mixed in one of the jars. Got some drying. Some smelly stuff. Like rotten cheese. Cat pee to me.

Some other stuff. Happy birthday!!! Ya. 420 I’m very happy and high. The stuff from Irish and testofoath got me crossed eyed. Peace

15 Likes

I’ll be smoking this @Budderton tester for the next 11 or so weeks :metal: Carl’s Shoes x Meat Breath, “Carl’s Meat” aka “Big Carl”

I’m really pushing the whole “Big Carl” thing as the name :man_shrugging:t2::rofl::metal::dash::dash::dash:

27 Likes

Blue Sherb :dash: :drooling_face: :yum:

30 Likes

Dam everyone got some great looking smoke tonight ! @WeTokeChronic really pretty seeds all tiger striped up .

5 Likes

Thanks! Those are my Frosted Altoids (Animal Mints bx1 x Lavender Frosting) seeds :seedling: crossing
It with a breeder cut of Modified Grapes and a handful of other strains this season! :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good Morning ,fellow OGers :coffee:

23 Likes

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!
:cake:

4 Likes

early icc #5 fem seed from @TestOfOath grown in one gallon bubble bucket , great flavor , nice buzzz. Good all around. Nice work my brother !!! :+1::+1::v:

17 Likes

18 Likes

Current Cali imports here in Nicaragua:

Blueberry Cookies

Some kind of geleto, cookies, punch hybrid

19 Likes

Nice nugs!!!

1 Like

Lemon cream pie haze
It’s still pretty fresh, there’s no lemon nor some cream, but it has something doughy in it which I put to the pie side lol see if it makes some more weeks in a jar or not…

Greetz

15 Likes

Looks like that second bag got trimmed with a power trimmer . Nice looking buds .

4 Likes

Chainsaw. Looks tight sling shot to the brain

2 Likes

looks nice / good.

17 Likes