What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

@TestOfOath one of his auto creations. Very tasty.

14 Likes

@ReikoX fam buds.

13 Likes

Like golf balls mate, crazy sticky too… I threw about a gram size nug in to the grinder and nothing came out, the grinder ate the bud whole basically turning it in to hash I had to scrape the teeth with a knife then used scissors to chop it as good as I could. Took about 20 min to roll a joint haha. Never had that happen before

5 Likes

16 Likes

New on the menu…

27 Likes

really nice set of bud pics you have there.

3 Likes

Man, how the hell you even pick one to indulge? Oh, I get it, just smoke em all.:grin:
Very nice looking…

2 Likes

That’s it, gotta smoke em all!

3 Likes

Dam quite the choices they all look good.

1 Like

My camera kinda sucks LOL
Today I am mostly puffing on blends of these three
From left to right…8 month cure (harvested sept 2021, greenhouse @52N western Canukistan. Karma Genetics 24K , inhouse made F2 Darlin’s Net, Bodhi Seeds Grandma’s Hashplant (cut I’ve had since being a tester for this strain)

16 Likes

Yummy! What dus Grandma’s Hashplant smell like?

1 Like

The cut I have held for pretty close to 4 years now has a sweet almost berry like funk to it but it’s way more complex than that. The longer you hold a gently squeezed bud to the nose there is back notes of pine, diesel, anise and a pungent earthiness. Hard to describe but she remains in my stable out of all the seed I have popped since then so she must be good eh? hehehe
I grabbed another pack of Grandma’s Hashplant in the last Bodhi drop at GLG but haven’t popped any yet.

5 Likes

I will have to find me some of those beans. Thank you for that sweet sweet poem of her perfume :heart_eyes:.

May The Smoke Be With You SHC-1

1 Like

19 Likes

Medicinal Guava HP - a clone from @zephyr. 2+ year cured. Held some back. Almost gone but now or never.

14 Likes

In Mexico for a month vacation with the family, big shout out to @the_bot for the lovely flower on arrival, bless my friend

Gorilla Glue

26 Likes

Dam that’s not fair a month in Mexico with decent weed to smoke. The best of both worlds good weed and a holiday .

13 Likes

Some Monkey Juice should hit the spot

20 Likes

11 Likes

Durban Thai High Flier x Monkey Paw and Vegan Strawberry Cough

22 Likes