What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Bagseed all cured up and ready to smoke. They were random beans with a nice end result. Terps are meh but head high is amazing!!!

21 Likes

Got some Slurricane here. Absolutely delicious and a real heavy stone too.

And here we have Gas Mask. Really gassy, floral notes. Another heavy indica, great smoke

30 Likes

happy thanksgiving all! (or at least for :us:)

just started the morning with cup of coffee and some double dream. not the prettiest, not the strongest, not the anything-ist but hot damn i love this cut. if youre in the market for a super mild yet full flavor plant, i highly recommend it.

21 Likes

bakers dozen from a dispo

15 Likes

Just finished a joint of Vietnam Thunder Fuck, now I have others strains to smoke throughout the day…DK13, Sour O’wreck and Jenny Babe Kush…

18 Likes

Always good to have choices, Happy Thanksgiving . Love the joint labels…lol

2 Likes

some hash rosin butterscotch bacio some glueberry and bangerang

11 Likes

Love the king palms homie!!! Make me feel like an “isssssland boyyy” hahaha! stay light and enjoy :metal::metal:

2 Likes

Tonight it’s Space Monkey 2

25 Likes

Special Sauce @santero another Sample,i got from my Buddy´s grow

24 Likes

ooh, cool :slight_smile:
what does it taste and feel like, bro?

__

tk /choco d = chocolate kush v1
chocolate kush v1 x chewie (stardawg/sourD) = special sauce

“chocolate kush” had choco phenos popping up,
but “special sauce” sadly does not anymore :wink:

(none of these lines can be ordered anywhere.
i never released them that way, only sharing.)

8 Likes

Oh shit,i got that wrong,huh? that name fits mucho better,because there is(as you said above) absolutely no choco smell or taste in it.

it´s mostly a pleasant kushy aroma with some piney, sourish taste in the backround…reminds me of a X of CUB and BlackLimeRes,something like that. I´m not that good in discribeing Aromas & Effects. but it´s very lecker and quite strong …couch-weed,i´d say :tv: :couch_and_lamp:

5 Likes

today is a wedding cake kinda day. enjoying the morning in my new Grav hammer hand pipe. thanks for the recommendation @Hemp !

feels good in the hand, is fairly hefty and has a little ash catcher mouthpiece thing. best of all it was pretty inexpensive.

14 Likes

Nice!!! Very nice on the color. The Sherlock style is pretty cool. They’re made for smoking. Very easy to clean also. Good deal I’m glad you like them.

2 Likes

i got their tiny little chillum as well but im not quiet sold on it. i bet ill like it over time. the hammer though is fantastic. i can tell its going to be a daily driver. if anyone is considering a new hand pipe, this is the one

1 Like

Today I am smoking some Loompa’s HB. It is fantastic.

18 Likes

Mmmmm quite evening, gettin ready to smoke a bowl Bubba Punch and watch a movie.

13 Likes

Just opened some Jamaican bag weed , seeds were from a trip we took in 2014 grown last year.

35 Likes

Nice! That’s a great memory in bud form.

3 Likes

Definitely brings back memories dead ringer for taste also.
Gonna have to have a corona and lime to wash it down.

9 Likes