Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Strain : Sunshine Daydream f2 bx1 #4
Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE

Smell- melon sour butter and has that classic haze scent

TASTE

Creamy earthy slight citrus has a tart melon maybe tropical fruit thing going on

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) -

9-10 extremely smooth

BUZZ- has a beautiful uplifting get up and go clear headed smoke almost all head cerebral high very little body very energetic has almost a tingly electric sensation at times smoking a bowl is like drinking a couple cups of coffee without being to racy or paranoia inducing makes everything seem enhanced colors are sharper very mentally stimulating absolutely love the effects of this one

GROWTH- grew very large spear style buds about a little more then double in size once flipped while not being super dense buds packed on lots of weight was by far the heaviest yielding with around 8-9 oz took at day 71 thinking this might be one to re run would do 11-12 weeks to compare as I think this pheno could of gone a bit longer then the rest from what I’ve seen from my research of things think this pheno leans heavy on the a5 side of the starshine side of the lineage

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 3rd cycle

Profile : 80-20 head to body

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8-9 very potent

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2 hours - 2 1/2 hours
Use : daytime for sure would end up staying up if smoked before bed
Munchies?
Yes

33 Likes