What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Pretty delicious! Not as sweet as it sounds.

12 Likes

Mota Hari. Brothers Grimm Seeds

19 Likes

Early testers @GCBudz double grape, definitely grape :grapes: thanks man! Chop later this week maybe probably longer though haha…

16 Likes

Dehydrated weed always had a wierd almost cat piss smell to it.My buddy grower used to get it delivered dehydrated and I never forgot the smell.Burns a bit uneven but this was in the 90s

3 Likes

catpisssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Blue spruce pine tree smell the pissy blue one that’s the smell

Cat piss

6 Likes

Cat piss can be mold too .

1 Like

Im having some Apollo Ape for my evening smoke. Thanks again @anonymous4289 this is one of my favorites.

14 Likes

707s? I almost pounced in that one.His is supposed to be soapy Pissy from what he called uncle bob

Those are from @misterbee, we either traded or he gifted them. Either way misterbee is a top notch OG.

4 Likes

Purple Kush stash that I had set aside to smoke all the monster Kolas with the main to be jarred and put away for a couple months.Stone is from the top of my head to my tippy toes with a warm slightly pulsating sensation that melts a tension headache away and washes away a hard days work into a peaceful body buzz of contemplating and relaxation.Slows time down wierd

12 Likes

Who has ever heard of g13 snow bud?

Tonight’s mix up grape pie , orange sunshine, green curry x snow lotus , black garlic and blockhead x mikato. See what the lucky first pic if I can guess which is which.

15 Likes

Some black lime reserve x gas og, a heavy hitting high on this girl here pine lime n gas, smell her through multiple sealed bags

15 Likes

catPPPIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 Likes

Mac 1

26 Likes

Amherst Sour Diesel, from Humboldt Seed Organization. Fems. Ground some up, put it in the vape for my wife. Couple puffs. “It’s got an odd taste” odd how? “Sour”. Real nice smoke. Heavy and expanding. Easy…
Another winner I’d run again if I didnt have so much else to run.

19 Likes

Today I might have dropped a bit of fresh Mac1 rosin onto my dugout pipe :sunglasses:
Just a touch , lol

14 Likes

Strong citrus smell prior to harvest, after dry/cure spicy smell with a bit of …. Funk smell. Smokes smooth slight sour fruit on exhale. Great medical strain, strong high yet fully functional mind even when smoking all day.

2 Likes