What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

That mac1 definitely looks fire :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Ghost train

17 Likes

good morning :coffee:

14 Likes

Gonna start my birthday off with (ewok x cdlc) x Lipsmacker.image

21 Likes

Happy Bday :champagne:

4 Likes

Happy birthday make it memorable.

2 Likes

Happy birthday :sunglasses:

My lips are definitely smacking looking at that nug!
Happy Birthday sticky Greenfingers :joy:
…and many more!

I rolled a PXP x gsd f5 and filled a cone with a triple shot 1st layer paralyzed monster, 2nd mac1, 3rd humboldt dream. Like a cake only better.

13 Likes

Looks like you’re having a great birthday :birthday:

Happy birthday and many more :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Way better than layer cake. I do the same, right now puffn a joint of 50/50 Mac/WC

2 Likes

Sitting watching the ufc fights

Half Mac half cake , Mac rosin , cake keif

9 Likes

I’m outta likes.:heart::heart::heart:. Nice combo. I have combined the same 2 myself. Makes for a great time :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

When a hotel charges you for smoking in the room, do they use the 500 dollars to like, some how rectify the situation? What exactly costs 500 bucks to do? Open a fucking window? Cuz I already did that. Now you owe me 500 bucks, assholes.

6 Likes

Please share more about the smell? What exactly are we dealing with here?? Sounds like you had tear jerker. Looks like a nice flower!!

Vietnam Bomb=Blue Orca/(Vietnam Black x The One/Panama) x Talk of Kabul/Vietnam Black

20 Likes

Krazy Runtz

19 Likes

Nice visual appeal, that looks super tasty.

3 Likes

18 Likes

I’ve been visiting with my son and his family for the past week. It was so fucking great!

I took a bag of mixed weed. Nothing labeled, but you know, it’s pretty easy to tell one variety from another even if you don’t necessarily know exactly what that particular bud might be. I guess that’s my long-winded way of saying this shot isn’t about what but rather where. For me, who lives in a tiny apartment with another person and a cat and turtle in a dense urban environment, that yard is pretty fucking glorious!

This morning, I hit this Dead Head OG, harvested Oct 27, 2022, 61% RH. That’s a square nail from a house built in the 1890s. I use the head for packing bowls.

It’s yummy! smell

Now for some breakfast…

18 Likes