What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Lol, that is some slik-looking Bud J !

super nice bro

1 Like

Mmmmm you’re killing me, I want to grow some pbb. That looks :fire:x10.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m 100% hooked

Great looking grind bet it smokes smooth.

amnesia

shackzilla

To-day whole day haze day :fire:

25 Likes

Wow
Grew her like 7 or 8 years ago , mine had a very unique smell n taste . I really liked the bud

2 Likes

i think you mean shackzilla right?
Phenos I got, this one has some fruit terp like super silver haze but the other pheno is like skunky lemony jack haha

2 Likes

Yeah sorry shack . Mine was all foxtailed

1 Like

It has been along time since I have been to a legal dispensary.
It will be along time until l ever set my feet in one again. :rofl:

I got this and 1 pack of Zigzags for $41 canadian dollars.

The weed is good smoke, I like it, but for $36 an eighth plus tax…thats over a dollar for a point of weed.
This is BC, it is 2023, back in the beginning of the 90’s prices were 40 an eighth. :rofl:

I got an ounce of this Huckleberry Soda from a local mail order place, 90 an ounce. Much better pricing for me.

I honestly don’t even need to buy any weed, I can supply myself from growing my own, but it is nice to just try something different sometimes.

Maybe I am just a complainer? :thinking: :rofl:

24 Likes

Most of my stuff is still drying, but the larf-ier stuff is dry enough for a taste. So I’m trying the Oreoz. I know some people think it’s wack (the complaint I’ve heard is not enough terpenes) but I kinda like it.

32 Likes

Half Grape Pie half Wedding Cake

25 Likes

How could that be bad

Beautiful

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s definitely one of the prettier strains I’ve grown (the leaves turn nearly black), and while it wasn’t the absolute terpiest strain in the grow, I do like the taste of the smoke is mostly creamy with just a little bit of gas.

29 Likes

Juicee J

23 Likes

that looks good

3 Likes

Humboldt seed Co. OG Kush. Happy 4/20!

16 Likes

katsu has a discord where you could talk to him directly!

1 Like

today ive been smoking this commercial cookies hybrid called Lemon Ting by Blem (cali-lotus). very well balanced for a cookies cut, lots of cirtus zest terps going on. the lemon didnt translate to flavor, i got more pine flavors then citrus. all in all very happy with this

15 Likes

Jealousy was dry enough to trim and try today, here was one of the buds:

I honestly let it run too long, the trichomes are more amber than I prefer.

25 Likes

That’s beautiful! Love the purple… and just covered in frosty trichomes!

3 Likes