What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Today I am smoking massive amounts of hash :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

That looks fantastic, I can’t wait to make hash again. This harvest is finally getting dry, so we’re going to wash all of the trim and everything remaining from the last harvest for ice water hash. It’s been too long since we’ve had homemade hash; your pictures make me nostalgic!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Cool. I’m not on discord though. As a matter of fact OG is the only social media I do.

3 Likes

Thanks, yeah I know, I am already a member. There’s nothing to talk about, I don’t want replacements and others report having the same experience with certain crosses so it is what it is. Damn good buds. Damn shame its such an unstable plant in my growing environment :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ghost train haze tonight.

27 Likes

You and me both, brother. OverGrow the World! And a big Fuck Cancer.

6 Likes

Mac Stomper (M.A.C. X Grape Stomper OG)

23 Likes

Moby Dick.
Been curing for 2 months now.

21 Likes

About a week dry time. I’m sure it will be better. If it lasts. Nice sweet taste. Nice high.

17 Likes

Vaping up a sample of @ColeLennon Blueberry Muffin :+1::+1:

17 Likes

Story of my life bro

2 Likes

This should be interesting. I’ve never vaped it. Take 5 MG of the blueberry muffin gummy and when it activates vap it. :100: :fire: It’s a whole other level of Blissssss. :rofl:

3 Likes

Is that a pax? I’m out of the loop on vapes but I’m getting to the point where if I can find what works I might make the transition

4 Likes

I need to try one of those flower vapes. See if my allergies can take it.

2 Likes

sensi star x puck bc2, given to me be a friend to sample. smells like coffee and peanut curry, gives you a warm halo feeling on the head as it gets you ripped and slumped in the couch.

25 Likes

Yeah it’s a Pax. Had it a few years now it’s OK and convenient.

@ColeLennon I’m GOOD after a few puffs. Maybe the duo if I have trouble sleeping :thinking: Nice heavy blanket thing going on :fire::couch_and_lamp::100:

Damn @icky_sticky_og_nicky I thought about running a Puck cross this summer. I was listening to a podcast chatting about it’s origins, outdoor vigor, and old-school indica effects. Bet you are feeling about like I am right now. Anyway, I decided to seek Blueberry, I remember that so fondly. Maybe next year!

3 Likes

gotta love me some blueberry, got my hands on some blue magoo so we shall see how that squares up come harvest time

7 Likes

Acapulco Gold, harvested Oct. 31, 2022, 61%RH

Very stony, and I like it!

17 Likes

In all of its awesomeness, this is indoor BOG Sour Bubble F2. Yes, you know who made the seed, however, I did not grow it. This cola, along with several other strains that you’ll be seeing in the coming days, was gifted to me. I’m not sure if you can tell, but this bud is WAY bigger than I normally photograph.

It’s very sticky and gums up my grinder almost immediately. Oh no! How terrible!! :joy: :laughing: After I ground it up, I put my nose to it and inhaled deeply. No kidding, I got woozy! That deeply dank odor… smell

17 Likes

Smoking Crème de le Zen by the fire.

16 Likes