What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Mimosa X Orange Punch. Amazing orange terps and hard hitting stone.

15 Likes

Juice box fem.(white runtz x Gelato 41. Sticky icky. Gas and sour candy

16 Likes

Tony greens ol dirty bubble

20 Likes

Congrats on raising this Brat so nicely @mota.
Looks delish !

2 Likes

p.S. one of the frozen Panama Red seeds is involved n this summers grow.

As a test, when I saw the recently thawed Buds seed bounce across the table, I knew that it needed some Dirt.

Well its Popped and continued to grow.

Alls good for Frozen Beans.

8 Likes

Glookies from the dispencery, the smell is crazy on this one!

14 Likes

God damn that double grape is looking saucey af!!! brother. :raised_hands: I’ve had the auto version and to this day some of the best auto flower I’ve smoked reminded me I need to get my hands on some of these. How’s the smoke on her???

1 Like

She hits hard and is very sedative

2 Likes

Mostly I smoke my own weed, but I have a bunch of commercial. I’m trying to get through it since it’s just getting older.

This is commercial White Buffalo, 31.4% THC, harvested March, 2022. Just gettin’ older. Smokes nice.

18 Likes

Left to right
Chiquita Banana S1 from Hammerhead
Papaya Punch from Oni
Melon Buster from Lost River

Of course, not from commercial batch but personal

18 Likes

How’s that melon buster smokin man? It looks like a fkn green golf ball.:ok_hand: is it worth growing?

3 Likes

Growth wise can’t tell cuz this is from my friend’s batch but the smoke wise it has real nice sweet kush gas terp
That sweet to kush gas transition reminds you of some melon flavor
Man this shit taste pretty nice🤤

5 Likes

Dank dank dank

Just saying :smile:

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone, tonight’s choice is Paralyzed monster. Right is outside, left is inside. Im smoking outside tonight.

18 Likes

Nice work! That looks tasty. Its cool to see the indoor outdoor comparison.

What smells you getting from those? Maybe I should run my pack :wink:

1 Like

Well, lol I wish I saw this question before I smoked it. Yeah I would grow some.:green_heart:

1 Like

Which do you prefer in or outdoor?

Smoking on some super terpy bitter orange Dimonds​:dash::dash::dash: choice fuego for sure

7 Likes

Orange sunshine tonight.

16 Likes

I liove indoor grown, but I love outdoor too. Indoor weed is different than outdoor. I can’t say why because I used the same medium to grow in, theres a difference though. Paralyzed monster is awesome either way. Indoor the nugs were a little bit harder than outdoor, the flavor and smell from indoor is a little more intense. Outdoor gets you just as stoned, maybe a little more since Mother Nature has her hands in there. I also add some magic compost that I don’t use inside. I don’t use anything from outside that May contaminate my closets,

4 Likes