What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Eleven roses, real medicine! :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Dead Head OG, harvested Oct. 27, 2022, 62%RH

21 Likes

Race Fuel OG, Root’s cut

20 Likes

This must be a delight to meditate and forget about problems :fire:

Tonight is a banger, it’s been a crazy week.

Indiana Bubblegum to cruise until bedtime, and a Blueberry Muffin stick to glue my eyes shut in a couple hours. :sunglasses:

Thanks to @ColeLennon for the early tastes of what I’m running this season outdoors. The bubblegum still trips me out how it smells like candy.

I’m out on the porch halfway through the IBG J with a silly grin on my face. Have a great evening everyone :100::fire:

11 Likes

Sweet!!! Have you tried the Blackberry Fire? blackberry kush x fire lady. It won the second best Indica in 2016 :fire:
It’s a creeper so beware.
https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/blackberry-fire/

5 Likes

No I haven’t. Kind of embarrassed to say that but I’ve had my eyes/nose/mouth and lighter steadily fixed on the ones I already wanted. It smells great though, I’ll give that a shot tomorrow evening :+1:

Thanks again man!

2 Likes

Yeah, they all three have unique highs. :peace_symbol: Know one can blame you for wanting to smoke IBG and BBM :rofl:

2 Likes

Good Morning all :coffee:

22 Likes

Morning saxo

2 Likes

Good Night to you ,Shiska

1 Like

Good morning and good night sirs haha

Starting a day with last bit of Zowahh…
Then am going a week vaca to Greece!! Won’t be able to smoke for a week but still excited for the trip🤩

17 Likes

Consecrating a charas, to start the harvest :pray:

11 Likes

Anyone perhaps in Northern Greece?
Knowing some landrace sativa here?

i heard of a “landrace” called Athina from northern Greece…

4 Likes

That is damn interesting one
I wasn’t thinking of herbs in Greece but as soon as I landed here…damn such a beautiful land with beautiful weather…I gotta look for the landrace here
I have a week to try to source🔥

Perhaps do you know the source too sirrr?

3 Likes

no,Sorry! i do not even know,if that so-called Landrace is growing/grown there these days. at least it is crossed into modern strains as well, as it looks like…

https://www.tropicalseedscompany.com/new-athina-north-greek-landrace/

3 Likes

10 Likes

Ahh…it’s def hard to find now🥲
Only found hybrids atm haha
Nothing close to landrace but ogs

1 Like

a little taste :star_struck:

1 Like