What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

A “soupçon” if you will

Lol

Jungle Boys - Beach Crasher
(Wedding Crasher x TK Bx1)

22 Likes

Biker slush tonight gifted from a buddy looks like she’s gonna be good.

@Budderton

26 Likes

Broke out some freezer bud from last 3 harvests and made some bubble hash. Master Kush, Glue Goo, Gorilla Glue. Stoney

26 Likes

Right on @ShiskaberrySavior , I hope you enjoy!
:grin::v:

2 Likes

Northern lights topped with grinder kief

17 Likes

Some nice fruity AK47 , slathered in Mac 1 rosin and then a gentle covering of Kief

Should work really well :sunglasses:

Halfway through the new movie Renfield , it’s getting pretty wild, this will make it even more so , lol

25 Likes

Broke into some white widow from storage.

20 Likes

Dragons Blood Hashpant going to the jar
Uncured bud

28 Likes

Beautiful what smells you getting off your dbhp pheno? @ervasagrada

1 Like

Still has a lot of chlorophyll, but the taste is strong and the smoke is very agressive in throath

Taste goes from earthy and spicy to carrots and little fruity

3 Likes

A Sour Diesel cannagar, aged for 16 months. Wrapped in a juicy jays bubblegum hemp blunt wrap.

31 Likes

Alrighty then, I want to know what a $500.00 clone smokes like. Tonight we’re having Ice Pie advertised at that price for a rooted clone. Thanks @joheimgrohen for these cuts.

20 Likes

Definitely good smoke, we’ll revisit this after a cure.

3 Likes

How do you like those ? Is it refined enough there’s no strange/weird aftertaste mixing in ? Light flavor while clean burning ?

3 Likes

I didn’t notice much of a difference between cured and fresh dried. I’m smoking the same brother! I cut mine on the 22nd and she is TASTY! Of course mama’s still rolling i got 5 cuts waiting for me to clear the cloner this weekend.i will not lose her!

3 Likes

They are pretty good for a hemp wrap, everyone I smoke them with likes them. Nothing on a backwoods wrap, but still pretty damn tasty and smooth enough for us

2 Likes

Puffin on some grape stomper. Pretty tasty and has a nice kick

23 Likes

Hills´n´Valleys x RhinoBlood…

15 Likes

That’s awesome, I have a bush that was getting too big for my veg closet. I have two more cuts. I’ll keep one for a mother and one is going in my garden outside.

1 Like