What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Found a jar of GG4 S1 lowers that must be four years old by now. Wasn’t properly stored for sure.

Surprisingly smooth, despite the fact that it’s way over dried and turning brown and crispy. Milky bong hit went down super smooth.

It’s lost a lot of flavor, but it’s still pretty tasty. Still gets the job done, too.

23 Likes

Orange goji crystal maker.

23 Likes

)

Some outdoor thats still ripening on the vine. I’m nothing if I’m not inconsistent. Sometimes my ashtray is full of white ash, sometimes it’s full of quick dried wasted boogers. Lol.

When it rain, it poor :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

It’s dark in my living room, but this is the dispensary Han Solo Burger that just nearly gave me a panic attack!

21 Likes

Wow so some potent shit?

2 Likes

Yes indeed. I’ve never experienced sleep paralysis, but it was like a less aggressive version of that idea.
I was on my couch, and I scooted forward to the edge to stand up, and then…

That was it.
As far as I could get.
And then my chest started tightening…
Woo-hoo! Really rang my bell! :bell:
Okay. I’m gonna try the Cake Mintz.

7 Likes

20 Likes

Man I really like this name hills’n’ valleys. It sounds so nice when speaking it out and I have some kind of orange, brownish pastel colours in my third eye when thinking about lol

(nö, that’s not weird)

2 Likes

How’s that smoke got some seeds of that strain haven’t had the chance to grow just yet?

1 Like

Bay Dream, harvested Nov. 12, 2022, 58%RH

While my favorite smokes from 2022 are the three bagseed plants I had, this is my favorite from commercial seed. A later harvest than my other Bay Dream plant, it turned far more purple. I really like the taste and the high.

19 Likes

Afghan Kush with a dab of Creamy Blacklights & Double Grape rosin.

16 Likes

it´s a mix of all its parents,i´d say: kushy,earthy,berry(or bubblegummy kinda)…i realy like it! if you got the chance,sprout some

@mndlss H´n´V = DeepChunk x SFV ,made by Indican

4 Likes

Yeah I remember back then from opengrow. Should have grabbed some of his creations. What I also liked was his valley ghash

1 Like

19 Likes

Nice! And cool looking pipe, what is it? I am in need of a pipe

fantastic colours man!!!

2 Likes

@buck90 It’s an Heir Handpipe

3 Likes

Ive been puffing on “hash sandwiches” in my Dynavap. Might be my favorite way to consume hash. Put some herb down, then a little ball of hash, and top it off with a little more herb. :yum:

2 Likes

I wanna know whos in whos out
consemilla Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2 hited by Sour Diesel BX3 F2

14 Likes

Katsu Bubbas sis = Chem sis x pre '98 bubba kush

14 Likes