What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

machine rolled ???

1 Like

:confused:yes it is

1 Like

thought it was really well rolled joint till i looked closer, lol .I never tried a machine except canna molds

2 Likes

nice even burn. I got it down pat nowadays

10 Likes

Breakfast

14 Likes

Breakfast sausage. I had to level the table lol

15 Likes

Im in for some of that goodness.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Smoking on some sawa from Hyp3rids from my most recent grow. I gave these plants a beating so I didn’t really do em justice but they still smell and taste real good. This pheno has a orange/lime citrus/mint smell. Tastes strong in a joint. Nice high.

@Hyp3 Just noticed you joined up here welcome to the forums. Hope to see more pics of your plants soon.

@saxo I have some of these but I didn’t get them from tropical. My memory might be wrong but I think their reproduction was based off only 5 seeds. I got them from fatrasta who was a member on opengrow years ago. There was some info on opengrow but now that forum went down the shitter and you can’t even visit it which is a shame. As far as I remember they came from seeded weed fatrasta was buying from a certain family that according to them had been grown for generations.

Years ago I mentioned that they are not giving credit for where the seeds came from and only after that did they mention fatrasta on their page lol.

I’m probably going to make f2s of what I have of them at some point. The pics were nice.

24 Likes

purple one is “yaaas bitch” and the green is bakers dozen the yaas bitch is really nice stuff really cheesy smelling remind me of some Uk cheese I use to get back in the day

19 Likes

I remember that guy I believe your correct. Open grow had a wealth of information on it sad to see it go .

3 Likes

don’t often blunt but rolled a woods :call_me_hand: of some ssdd outdoor

13 Likes

Mac today!!!

11 Likes

thats right,i remember. that was the first time ever,i heard of Athina Landrace

2 Likes

Today I’m smoking on my Headband S1 cut from my micro grow. Took it at 5% amber. Curing for only 2 weeks.

Pz :v:t2:

24 Likes

(not especially manicured) MAC 1

25 Likes

Yup, thats Mac 1 alright !

im smoking the same at the moment with a hash worm in it, like it needs it, lol

Nice Bud!!!

4 Likes

The flower is as good as anything, for sure. It’s a weird grow, but people put up with a lot worse for this kind of frost. Smoking it with hash sounds like a ticket straight to the top floor, lol! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Agree, its taste is amazing. I just commented in my thread how this 50 day cured Mac is excellent.

I cannot describe tastes…can you describe Mac taste/smells???..from your bud i can tell we have the same cut @GlassJoeGrows

1 Like

It has some other smells but the most notable thing I smell in it is a little black peppery spiciness, I’ve smelled it on GMO before too but GMO is also more straight gassiness than this, it’s not the same kind of chem smell as GMO. A little tangy too, though?

2 Likes

LMAO…i get no pepper, i get sweet, dank, not spicy, do get tangy . Not gas…

We all taste differently , strange