What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I do get sweet too, fwiw. This is the mom I have going, spreading out more because it’s topped. I keep having to clear out some of the lower growth and at the nodes closest to the main stem. It really likes growing nodes right in the “armpit” of the area where the branch meets the main stem.

7 Likes

she doesnt grow well at all until flower, then only looks good because of how shitty she veg’s, lol

2 Likes

Been smokin on some commercial Pure Michigan, gotta say I’m underwhelmed.

Buds look great, feel fresh, affect is pretty strong stoney, but flavor lacking. Pretty confident in the source based on other bags. Based on interner t descriptions I was expecting a lot more gas/sour/dank. It ain’t bad just didn’t live up to my high expectations. I guess this is why people hate on Oreoz. Would much rather be smoking a good OG, chemdog, GG4, etc.

Pleasantly surprised in the other direction with Super Runtz, which has been delightful.

I guess if you compared this to music: even though I’m a Metal guy I’d rather listen to a great Disco record over a mediocre Metal record.

3 Likes

I grew Oreoz over the spring (posted some further up the thread) and I knew what people said about it, but I liked it. It’s a little creamy and a little gassy but not the terpiest in the grow. It’s very frosty, has good potency, and is attractive looking though. Idk, I think it’s a useful club to have in the bag, and there have to be some Oreoz crosses that improve the terps and keep the attractive frosty buds.

3 Likes

Black sherb from tony green.

13 Likes

Beautiful !

What is this please ?

1 Like

Cannamold cigar mold. 3.5 grams in there but it lasts 30 minutes. Very smooth hit.

3 Likes

They are really nice aren’t they the molds I mean

2 Likes

I’m with you

Mac wedding cake hash and rosin

14 Likes

Hell yeah brother. I thought it was a gimmick until I burned one. That hole in the middle is the key I believe.

4 Likes

Some recently harvested purple pant dropper

20 Likes

From one of three bagseed plants last season. It’s very loud and delicious, just not a lot of it!

15 Likes

One half of Humboldt Dream, that looks nice. I grew last season Blue Dream x Purple panty dropper.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Some peanut butter breath a buddy gave me .

20 Likes

Just some of my stash from last run…

20 Likes

Back on the Oreoz. It’s not going to be an all-timer like GMO or MAC or something, but I definitely think it’s better than some of the strains that get labeled as commercial grower nonsense (Ice cream cake and purple punch come to mind).

21 Likes

Congo #3 x Bangi Haze is being called on for this editing session. Just noticed the “business card” filter, totally by accident. How fitting with Glass papers
Morning OG

14 Likes

Looks like Blizzard Conditions @Carty, better be careful

2 Likes

nice work on that dark Frosty nugget @EugeneDebs420
Think I hurt my neck scooting forward for a better look lol
BeAuTy

2 Likes

19 Likes