What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

i decided today was joint day. I should roll more joints.

19 Likes

25 Likes

@EugeneDebs420

have any pics of the northern lights buds?

11 Likes

Nah, it was pretty good stuff, not my homegrown though got it in the arete high THCa variety pack all their stuff I’ve had so fars been pretty good.

It was a fat ass nug though nearly 4 grams

2 Likes

Kush mints today:

33 Likes

That looks outstanding…

default_grinning_respect|nullxnull

beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Chocolate Heaven, this is not my type of strain. Will give it to a friend. It’s stretchy and got thin sativa leafs. But smokes like a true indica. Very heavy couch lock with very pronounced body effect but without the indica euphoria. Perfect for someone who enjoy those kind of indica but want to try something with a sativa grow pattern. This one is taken at 5% amber.

Pz :v:t2:

23 Likes

Larry OG :sunglasses:

39 Likes

That is the pièce de résistance right there :yum::metal:

2 Likes

Remarkable , yum

3 Likes

I wish I grew this, but I got it from a local event. Fingers crossed my buds turn out this frosty.

4 Likes

SFV Og bx 3 tonight .

20 Likes

Nice view I like that

4 Likes

GDP. Straight up berries and funk. These are just the tops. I still have the lower half to go.

35 Likes

23 Likes

Didn’t get very far , lol

22 Likes

Gold digger from a dispensary.
From snow high seeds
Blue Dragon 1947 x Acapulco Gold x C99

18 Likes

That looks like some quality bud .

4 Likes

Dispensary from pagosa springs, co has been consistent every time I get something. The other I got was GG4. Didn’t last cause it was that good. I’ll post a pic later of the last two nugs. Best batch of glue in a long time.

But the gold digger is a nice hybrid smoke. Fully functional feel good vibes. Great for anytime.

3 Likes

Very cool picture.

2 Likes