What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

See if you can get through TWO :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Im sure I could but that would be a waste. My grandma always said, waste not want not. :blush: they lived through the depression and were very frugal. I guess a little bit of that rubbed off on me. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

You wild man too :facepunch: PR was like my last dispo before growing started. That one is everything its lore is told about. I’ve got some ACE Panama so, eventually I’ll get to it

3 Likes

I believe I had Pine Tar Kush for Brekky @OriginalDankmaster96 lol.
Its a day of sharing at the OG strip this afternoon. Paying a visit to the plants near the Field shortly. Getting Psyched!

2 Likes

I’m sure that Seeds that have been Sous-Vid, won’t have any ammo left.
But as one escapes I’m going to Float it, see if theres a Pulse.
When seeds from this years crop happen, I’ll be sure to Fire some your way @OriginalDankmaster96

1 Like

Ya know, when I was a teenager I had friends that kept smoking after they were stoned, and I kinda pointed that out, isn’t this kinda of wasting it :face_with_raised_eyebrow: For the purposes of testing tolerance I do push my limits, but normally I just get there moderately :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’m right there too. Friends assume its a constant. Yet my buddy visited this morning, going to the Farmers Market…
How innocent. He left his Kit on the table after we had burned one. hahahaha

10 Likes

Can’t count how many times I’ve left somewhere without the stash on me, only to realize it later I left where I was last smoking it :joy:

2 Likes

Lol I carry my travel bowl with me, it’s usually fresh packed and it has a lid. Similar to this one that was my bro’s.

9 Likes

Labelled, “Volunteers” a few plants came up on there own around the yard and were finished in a closet. This is one of the constituents in a batch of bubble hash I just rolled. The other was Barney’s Farm Blueberry Cheese, and it brought the stink!

17 Likes

Here I have separated the plants by parts,
Head
(the tops that take more light)
Heart
(Those under the tops, the most photogenic )
Foot
(It’s just popcorn here). I felt a lot of difference with this separation, I smoke the popcorn first, then the tops and the heart is at the end. There’s no smoke better than the heart :joy:
At least that was my experience.

2 Likes

Worked my ass off all day in the heat , time to chill turn on the UFC fights

Some 3 month cured in my cooler Wedding Cake . Smell off the charts now

Gonna spike the joint with some Peanut Butter Apricot goo @ColeLennon

26 Likes

I bet that is going to be killer. Those wedding cake buds are dense as f. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

They are like rocks now , crack with sound when broken grinder havn tough time on the buds

Just a bit gooey too

16 Likes

I just started Ozark over. I can binge watch Ozark over and over.

2 Likes

Randal says 2 thumbs WAY UP , lol

9 Likes

Never seen any good ??? What’s it bout ???

1 Like

Ozark on Netflix. I can’t tell you. Give all up. Trust me. :100: 4 seasons. Once you start it you will watch it straight until the end.

1 Like

Tell Randall to put a shirt on he is scaring small children. Is that a belly button or salsa bowl for laying in bed eating tostitos.

2 Likes

You have to check Ozark on netflix Kickass you will love it.