What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

That looks decent :sunglasses:

1 Like

I May not keep her much longer, she is a sleeper. She will rock your world, knock you da funk out, and make you wake up 12 hours later stoned over :sweat_smile:

Love the extreme pine terps though

7 Likes

Like a good Herijuana?

2 Likes

Sadly not. It doesn’t have the psychedelic edge… like coming on to LSD… nor the purple haze across the vision, nor the tingly-body feeling “like heroine” :sweat_smile:

Stoney AF though. Anyone who has tried her has wanted more :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Bubba Chunk

21 Likes

Grimmix (Brothers Grimm toast pack)
Green grapes with gasoline, that shit stinks a lot, a citrus solvent smell

24 Likes

Blissful Wizard with 6 month cure in cooler .

Didn’t like it when new
Didn’t like it 4 months ago

Maybe now , lol

24 Likes

doesn’t look bad for such a long cure

3 Likes

Oh bud is very nice , super potent , I just hate it’s taste , hoping a 6 month cure has changed it some cause I got 2 pounds of it :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

@Jetdro

what is your curing method?

2 Likes

After Cannatrol 10 day dry , Grove bags in cooler at 52F at 58 percent humidity in bags Been in 6 months now
Bud texture and feel n look spot on , always was. Power upper level , I just don’t like it’s flavor . About to smoke a joint see if it’s any different now

Well well what do you know

It’s delicious , I’ll be damned

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I’ve heard so many good things about the grove bags, i’m going to have to try them. i’m doing a bunch of seed making so it won’t be for a while. i tried the boveda packs quite a few times but they were always a disappointment. ruined smell and bud texture. best cure i ever got was just using mason jars alone. 3-4 days with 30 minute burping jars, got lucky ii guess.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it’s improved I’ve got a few strains I hate the taste of also some are a year old now . Might have to give them another try now.

4 Likes

ok, i’m a tad bit jealous

3 Likes

If only I had the spare cash I’d have one plugged in and working.

2 Likes

I have a brand new cannatrol to dry all my finest artisanal buds,

writes “CANNATROL” on the side of a large paper bag :slight_smile:

(I am very jealous, I wish I had a real one)

6 Likes

I was honestly shocked. I would not smoke it 4 months ago, now i will .

3 Likes

Arjan Haze, harvested October 18, 2022, 62%RH

20 Likes

How is she Mota?

1 Like

Moderately buzzy and pretty long lasting with hints of berry, though not as in your nose as I’d like. I’d better go hit that again just to make sure I know what I’m talkin’ about!Test Doin’ science!

smizzoke|nullxnull

6 Likes