What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

old soul 6 has browned a bit but because it’s so greasy

20 Likes

I have some azad that was terrible that turned into some great smoke after several months maybe a year.

GDP is like that I’m not fond of just yet only a couple months cured.

8 Likes

nyc piff 3 x grape stomper og from @SCJedi musky grape and slight gas backend super nice stuff :grin:

17 Likes

Today I’m going kayaking with some pre rolled joints. Sour Kush, Sour Leopard and Road Dawg.

18 Likes

Thats interesting. I’ve got some Azad crosses from Genus, forget which. I’ll keep that in mind. No pics today. Smoking some Genus Mostly Harmless, which has cased me to be totally useless. I fucked up and this was seeded. Not awful, but I think it took some smell and taste away.

1 Like

A lower untrimmed week 5 nug from some killer grapes (bright moments x killer queen) I have going right now. I quick dried it for like 5 days and just threw it in the vape. Surprisingly got me baked already. Can imagine it being stronger in 4 ish weeks. Smells really deep berry / grape with a funky background like sweet puke :crazy_face:

Made by @santero

25 Likes

@Greenfingers, it took me a week, but this sounds and looks delish

2 Likes

25 Likes

Rpo select.

25 Likes

It’s a good smoke, got two pheno’s one short tight nugs and one tall and a little bit airy, but both are good.:green_heart:

1 Like

Sounds like good bait not sure the fish will like it but should make for a good time.

1 Like

that sounds like a legit workflow. i with i had an extra $1500 to drop on an automated wine cooler. it seems like a few months chilling really brings out some amazing qualities in bud

1 Like

Blavender Cookies by @Wyatt_Herb

…made with @santero ´s BlavenderGlue & KillerCookies

22 Likes

wow, that’s a really cool mix …
@Wyatt_Herb my friend :slight_smile:
your beans look amazing, bro !!

@saxo
hey brudi, how does it taste? … do the terps “battle a little” ?
i’d wish for something expressing all of it, musky blueberries,
fuely chem and hashy cookies. and how’s the buzz? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

just dryed,not cured yet,so the taste is not much developed yet.

1 Like

RS-11
I snagged an 8th of it to give it a try. Very tasty and matches the smell.
I could smoke this all day, but I wouldn’t accomplish much. :grin:

18 Likes

Jars are full with a couple of old favourites, Super Lemon Haze and GDP🔥

:I put SSH on the lid out of habit after growing loads of it years ago but it is actually SLH haha

15 Likes

I grew a Super Lemon Haze 2 years ago. I loved it! Nice and stony and full flavored. I love lemon! :+1:

4 Likes

I grew a lemon skunk about five years ago, it was so lemony, everybody wanted some. The Blueberry Diesel has a lemon pheno that’s fantastic.

4 Likes

rosin puffco dabs

14 Likes