What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

This is some Sour Diesel x DLA 5 that came as a JBC freebie. It turned out better than a lot of packs I paid for. It smells like sour oranges, the sour comes through the most on the backend.

22 Likes

Lebanese hash tincture infused additive free cigarettes without the alcohol ofcourse

14 Likes

Smoking a 24k Dna cut with Trima Ice
Sipping some oolong tea

13 Likes

Heading out to do some Gardening w/Friends… and today I’m finishing-off a treat from @ShiskaberrySavior. His tasty Bubble Hash gets mixed with some Congo #3 x Bangi Haze…
(Ace Seeds)
Morning Growmies !!

And Thanks again for that taste of 2022 Shisk. She was Delish !!

21 Likes

Early tester nug, Fatso x Grape Stomper OG by @SCJedi

20 Likes

What’s your thoughts on it :drooling_face: looks great @Cannabinoid

smoking some ssdd bx “3” pheno

18 Likes

It certainly looks crushable…
Next Generation grow, nice work @DesertHeartGardens

3 Likes

Everyone I’ve smoked the ssdd bx has loved it this batch is almost a year old and smokes and smells great still :grin:

3 Likes

Kudos to Good storage right off the bat.
Always amazing when Old nuggets get Found/Discovered.

I’m just learning about SSDD f2 bx1 plants from @HolyAngel and it sure seems a keeper. I’m Working on plant #2 @DesertHeartGardens

3 Likes

My orange sunshine is like that over a year cure but smokes excellent. Nothing better than a great cure on bud .

8 Likes

jiffy gelato #2 (pbb x wc) x gelato
sort of like a poor mans jiffy, doesnt really get anything from the gelato just maybe weakens the potency abit. more pbb effect than wc or gelato. nice and mellow still functional. fruit cake in the am and this in the pm does wonders for sleep, appetite, productivity. it may be dispo but grateful none the less.

10 Likes

Tiramisu

It’s a great morning smoke that pairs well with your morning coffee. :coffee: :yum:

20 Likes

good morning all :coffee:
DSC03255
Strawberry Rhazzmatazz

25 Likes

Outta likes. Beautiful photo!

2 Likes

Alaskan Purple is helping to get Saturday happening. Smooth and lip smacking good. Curing for 3 months since last opened.

28 Likes

Sure is a pretty lady there!

1 Like

Well Good Morning and Thanks @FieldEffect. Glad you like this Lady. She too went over-sized in the Sand-Trap

1 Like

looks great…both,buds and plants

this one is not grown in AK,is it?

1 Like

Thanks @saxo, it over achieved lol
That plant was grown in Southern Ontario, near Lake Huron

2 Likes

thats more south,than i am :sunny:

1 Like