What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

@DesertHeartGardens the fatso cross was smooth, mildly sweet, and fruity on the exhale, with a touch of fuel and what i pick up as pine. It was a couple weeks early so headier than i anticipated, was nice. Cleaned the house, lol. That ssdd looks dank af

3 Likes

Kosher kush With ice hashish, made from trimming

27 Likes

Dam good job

3 Likes

:metal: Sail Haten :metal:

20 Likes

Block head x mikato again this morning.

21 Likes

Nice cured Grape Pie

Spiked with a bit of buttered up Wedding Cake rosin

25 Likes

Wake n bake some NL#2, nice high not too heavy. I only smoked a small bud, I have to work :joy:. It’s a good one @OriginalDankmaster96.

26 Likes

What do you have to say about this terpene block head? I have it with blueberry dj short

1 Like

24k Dna cut with trimming hashish

20 Likes

Not sure why, but I like the actual sound of that! :slight_smile: I’m sure I’d like the smoke too, but that phrase works for me!

Edit: Just to be clear, as “trimming” is used there it’s not a verb but some other part of language and I haven’t got a fucking clue as to what it is. It’s just not a verb.

7 Likes

that must be scissor or finger hash
collected by trimmig

at least i think

3 Likes

My thought was using trim to make hash. I had not considered scissor or finger hash. :+1:

3 Likes

The act of trimming is a noun “fuck trimming!”.

Trimming as an action is a verb. “I’m trimming right now.”

Trimming as it is used would be an adjective, a word describing a noun. As in hashish derived from the act of trimming (as opposed to sifting, or use of solvents)

Thanks for coming to my terd talk

6 Likes

Puffing on some Gushers… man does this stuff stink… nice up high …

3 Likes

Good morning friend, I use the corrector to write lol
But what I mean is that hashish was made from leaves and not flowers.
I harvest, remove the leaves with resin and it is from it that I make my ice hashish
I hope I was able to explain better :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks for the strength bro, sometimes it’s hard to use the corrector lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Explanation more than complete. It’s even bigger than what I was talking about :joy::joy:

1 Like

Isso é uma junta de gelo, amigo!

1 Like

ice joint. That’s what I’m going to do now :partying_face::partying_face:

18 Likes

Gushers? @Carty … as in Pine Tar Gushers? !
I’m a hard core fan of the Pine Tar Kush, because it does not seem like an Indica to my System, we get along real well.

I have just come into a nice selection of Pine Tar Gush seeds (yehaw) and cannot wait to see the outcome.

Straight ahead Buddy lol !!! Love your work

4 Likes