What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Glookies.
The flavor isn’t robust as the smell but all in all its still a great smoke.

16 Likes

does taste more like a hamburger than garlic. makes you lazy like a real hash plant though,

11 Likes

This lasted me three days. That’s my smoking rate. Not much. I think it was called truffle something.

10 Likes

Tester quick dried from the auto, it burnt nice and it tasted green, but got me where I wanted to be and interestingly it made me sleepy and gave me a full body high :thinking:

11 Likes

good morning OG :coffee:

Blavender Cookies (bluish pheno)

17 Likes

Pakistani soft black pyooor 80s smell, taist, stone.

16 Likes

Do-Si-Dos is my new favorite for medical. Peels the depression back nicely without making me tired or making the ADHD flare up. I’m finding out more and more about good terpene mixes and how useful they are to me. It says indica, it doesn’t smoke like one in my opinion.

16 Likes

Ever made hash that’s like shatter? I’ll rip this in one dab.

19 Likes

Frostitute x Appalachia around 2 months in the jars

18 Likes

Blue Dream with a bit of cure

27 Likes

Just got this as a freebie.
What’s it like? More cerebral?

Island Sweet Skunk, thanks @MoBilly!
:yum:

32 Likes

I’m getting stoned just looking at that bud!!! You have to give a smoke report on it! lol
Check this out @BigMike55 !

6 Likes

Dang. That come original from me???

6 Likes

That’s some great stuff!

3 Likes

Heck yeah! I should have specified: from @MoBilly who sourced from @BigMike55

She grew huge and is super tasty, I have been smoking her all day today with no burnout whatsoever.

4 Likes

looks like “sugar wax” which ive only seen in bho form

2 Likes

You sure did her justice @herojuana.tom .
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly, I wish I had flushed her longer – she was only flushed 10 days and I can tell

2 Likes

@herojuana.tom
I have been flushing for only one week up until this last grow. I’d read when I started growing “one week flush” and just stuck to it. So all of my grows could have tasted better had I known. My S1 Frankenstein and the Atonic that I just harvested will be my first that had a 2 week flush.
I’m just greedy that way. lol Wanting to pump them up till the end.

2 Likes