What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

In

Scotts OG and some crescendo #11 both are commercial indoor from the local dispo, can’t wait for my own stuff to be ready!

21 Likes

chemSis x pre 98 bubba kush with some top shelf dry sift.

10 Likes

Prerolled a few. Master Kush, Glue Goo, Fatso x grape stomper. Feelin kushy tonight

25 Likes

That’s definitely a few hope that gets you through the evening with out having to roll more. Lol

5 Likes

Northern Lights and it has me in da couch!

4 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

27 Likes

Reese’s cut X appy F4

@Dirt_Wizard

27 Likes

Awww yeah that looks extra frosty

1 Like

Planet of the grapes mixed with monkey love

20 Likes

It’s Bahama berry, someone who was growing it asked about the smoke on it a while back, I’ll try and tag you

@Sdoyle Is that you with the tall tree?

This one was dark red berry, thick smoke like robitussin

1 Like

Yes I am, thank you for responding. The colors should start to come out on it. Still green leaves and red stems now.

1 Like

Sorry it took so long, lol

1 Like

Not a problem!

1 Like

I’ve been calling it the master mix, scotts og and crescendo 11. She bangs​:rofl::+1:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Scott’s og one of my favorites and crescendo 11 not bad either. I’m sure I’ve smoked this same mix :+1: (pretty sure) either way, nice

2 Likes

Dude, you grow some very dank looking buds… big fat suckers too… enjoy, it sounds tasty as heck.

Tonight, puffing on some Peanut Butter Haze and some Lifesaver…

See the gator head

20 Likes

Much respect, but I didn’t grow this. This stuff here is commercial indoor from the local dispo. I’m waiting on my outdoor, I have plant in varying stages of flower, the closest one out is still at least 4 or 5 weeks out. Your smoke looks great too, and yes I see the gator head! :rofl:

1 Like

Compound Genetics California Rasins I just dried

29 Likes