What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Some Haffa Haze rosin tonight. Not the best choice for late night, but it’s very nice anyway.

23 Likes

Good Morning :coffee: fellow OGers…

Auto Freebees (?) Balkony grown

30 Likes

Early sample of ChemD

30 Likes

Looks pretty tasty.

2 Likes

It’s only four days dried it probably won’t be very tasty

2 Likes

Ya never know some strains are quite good fresh . I like finding those cause you just know a 6 month cure it’s gonna be incredible. Lol

6 Likes

Well grinding it up it’s sticky as shit and it’s got a big time funk to it

7 Likes

Peanut Butter Ballz by @Pigeonman
Plus grinder kief

IMG_20231105_220459_765

31 Likes

22 Likes

That was indoors. The jar is old. It was outside. The smoke was ruff looking. Was terrible. lol
The buds are from my last grow.

2 Likes

Up for my smoking enjoyment this week is some Super Skunk Auto Flower, after a long cure. It was worth the wait, very smooth, great high, nice sweet chemical fuel kind of taste and smell is fantastic. When I crack open the jar 🫙 it permeates through out the house :house:! :wink::star_struck::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::v:

25 Likes

Today I will be enjoying some fresh pressed Ancestral Hash Plant and Alaskan Thunder Fuck (for balance) :rofl: :v:

20 Likes

Frosted cobra x Frankenstein JP
That’s @JohnnyPotseed grew very easy. Could have gone longer. I believe anything x with Frankenstein you can do about anything you want. For me it grew like I wanted. Needed a topping but not much. She was flipped from seed in 3 weeks.
Peace
The top I believe is the c99x from @Oldtimerunderground
JP’s is lighter than anything I grew last round and dense. The bud is tough. One huge cola. I would have to dig it out of the big jar.
@JohnnyPotseed man it is a heart stopper.
Sorry for the dirty hands.

29 Likes

Still love my GG4, this cut gives me the serious nods, perfect for a nightcap :call_me_hand:t2:

29 Likes

Dotz flower rosin

18 Likes

Some Rainbow Pound Cake from my 1st grow/harvest. Congrats to Ohio from Missouri, been toasting to you guys all morning long.

16 Likes

Enjoy you’re first growed herb… Looks tasty👌

3 Likes

Sorry I missed this post. lol
How was it bro?
:wink:

1 Like

Isn’t it great smoking your own buds? That one looks mighty tasty too.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m gonna get into some Genius Thai Extreme x Chocolate Trip from Useful Seeds later tonight. It has a really nice tropical fruit smell. I took it 16 weeks from flip.

30 Likes