What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Yours looks way better than the way mine came out, the one i grew was variegated and lacked vigor overall, larfy little popcorn nugs.

It is some very unique stuff though, like floral perfume or cologne.

2 Likes

Definitely good smoke, I will see what it does outside but here it is inside, load my bowl.:+1:t2:

Tigerberry

27 Likes

Pulled out the Triple Sunshine to practice focus-stacking and now it is destined for the vaporizer…

Triple Sunshine - day 63 harvest - partially seeded.

29 Likes

Something called Grape waves with some Black garlic cured badder. Pretty nice.

18 Likes

I ran her about 65-days and she was ready. Yield was in line with others, maybe a little better than expected, but could have been better with proper training.

2 Likes

Afghani x (sour mints x banana og)

27 Likes

Sounds just like what the doctor orders :smiley:

LMK if you would ever be willing to share a snip :grin: I have heirlooms I can trade if you have any interest.

2 Likes

Oreoz. It’s not the Macaroon but it’ll do. Anything with Cookies & Cream in it I’m enjoying. Of the cuttings widely available those and the Fritters seem the most medically applicable to the widest group of people, including those prone to anxiety or with low (or high) tolerances.

25 Likes

Had a teensy dried sample of MAC1 from a nug that I accidentally broke off last week… Oh man I can’t wait for more!

36 Likes

Totally random butttt
When I was a kid I use to eat those fu(%ERS up!!
Like you said 11/10
As I got older I grew out of them …
Still get them for a Christmas gift though haha
Have a good one bro

3 Likes

Looking good :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Man, I can’t see the trichome forest in front of all those trees!

3 Likes

Sure you did :wink:

She’s pretty.

3 Likes

Yeah, no, for sure! One of my under-canopy fans got tilted down and pointed directly at some of my grow bags and I didn’t notice until I saw three dead plants! The fan had so dried their media that they croaked! I totally lost an ECSD, Frankenstein, and a Bubba kush that were completely crispified. There were some minor damages incurred to the Mac1 and TK when I pulled the dead plants out of the netting :sweat_smile: :face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

I’ve got TK and Bubba if you lose them. I’ll send you some snips if you need them for replacements.

3 Likes

That really sucks. I almost don’t mind when a lower branch gets heavy and snaps over around week six or seven. At least it’s a valid reason to sample. Sorry for your loss. Three awesome plants.

2 Likes

Luckily I have lots of clones of everything except the ECSD, which I had luckily taken a clone of before losing her but is still in regeneration mode, thanks brother @FirstCavApache64!

2 Likes

Yeah, it sucked. I am going to ditch grow bags and move back to plastic containers. It had been many many many years since I grew boo-boo, and this was the icing on the red-wedding’s cake.

:face_with_head_bandage::nauseated_face::hot_face:

It is actually really stoney for having died at week 7ish and despite sucking royally

11 Likes

Todays bowl of Weedies - Breakfast of Champions

FD topped with fresh Cherry Pie rosin. :+1:t3:

10 Likes

I have a pack of Envy Genetics weedies, the ones I grew were super tasty

8 Likes