What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

worked great yesterday, jar is 6
Weeks into a cure. Rest is Frozen

27 Likes

Looking awesome my overgrow buddy’s :heart:

3 Likes

Indiana Bubblegum

Like the balance here. Eyes feel slanty, grin and no tension. Not tired but not uppity. Just chillin. I’m not feeling good today so just chillin is just what the doctor ordered

Smells like there’s a little gas in the bag of big league chew. Just a hint. Nice edge to the aroma. It’s still very sweet smelling weed.

31 Likes

Great looking bud how’s she smoke?

1 Like

Just added some notes to the pic post. I like it a lot.

Just so you know, I’m experiencing the devastating consequences of consuming cannabis. On the couch, watching Trailer Park Boys and thoroughly regretting my decision to spuriously try this new flavor of Funyuns.

Funyuns 2/10. Awarded 2 points just for the surge of MSG. Ate only 2.

Cordial Cherries 11/10. Nuff said

13 Likes

Sounds tasty.

2 Likes

Two thumbs :+1: for the cherries

5 Likes

Upward we go :man_astronaut:

Loaded up some of the Panama x Malawi. I love this stuff. Like Lemon Pinesol with something smooth and soft. I gotta figure out how to articulate what things smell like. Currently thinking about smells and seeing colors but it doesn’t make enough sense to type. I guess the weed is working…

Nuff said

32 Likes

Does it have an uplifting, creative effect to it?

2 Likes

I have found it to be motivating in small amounts. I think I burned the engines a little long this time I’m buckling in. One toke over the line :rofl:

Definitely uplifting :grin:

5 Likes

Thats definitely a Burn-outs medley of Snacks @FieldEffect.
Sugar n Shyte all the way lol.

But that Bud at your Bong looks delish

1 Like

Smoking on the Paonia Purple Paralyzer today.

40 Likes

Triple :heart: to the Panama Malawi

Congrats all the way on finishing that Beast, before it finished You.

And @Longtooth ! That PPP looks Fantastic. Wild Bud. Cheers to that

3 Likes

More strawberry gary

23 Likes

Lol…my little brothers name is Gary…he sells illegal cigs from the reserve and recently got a dui…lol…but I’m the bad one for having a few plants…lol

3 Likes

That PPP looks AMAZING :star_struck:
How does she smoke? What does she taste like? How did she yield? I plan to drop some of these this coming year

5 Likes

Something like that :rofl:

White collar professional by week, teenage stoner during the weekend. Living my best life :sunglasses:

All the weed, especially Panalawi, is my best yet. Thanks for helping me stay within the guard rails during that grow and the seeds for her!

Hope you are well @MissinBissin I think about you and your situation quite a bit. Absolutely best wishes :pray:

2 Likes

I honestly can’t say anything bad at all. Really amazing plant all around IMO.

She grew vigorously and had huge fans that turned almost black with the rest of the plant.

Only the shielded interiors were green, everything else lived up to the purple description.

The only way I can describe the flavor profile is garlic-berry-grape. -Very distinct and pronounced. Smoke is still a little harsh ATM as the cure is only a few weeks in. Expecting improvement with time.

Will run again.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Thank you for that description, it sounds really nice… Garlic-berry-grape is just what the doctor ordered! And the eye appeal is just off the charts :yum:
Oh! And what about flower time? Fingers are crossed for 10 weeks or less :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes