What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Outdoor white runtz sine 2pm yesterday🤫

15 Likes

Gods bubba x chemo

21 Likes

Terrible photo. Excellent pot.

21 Likes

How is the high on this? I wasnt that impressed with their mothers milk compared to others i have had.

1 Like

Wrong thread.

@CocoaCoir, I’m not a particularly sophisticated smoker. It’s true, I like fruity flavors, but the real question for me is “does it get me high?” I’d say yes, gets me high. These are both indoor (the Mother’s Milk and Vanilla Biscotti). I generally prefer to buy outdoor grown, but there wasn’t anything very appealing when I ordered these.

4 Likes

Here in Ohio today I am vapping the first LEGAL!! Lemonshots from Drohammad with a guiness and it is very nice.

:green_heart:

:dove:

17 Likes

Happy for you, friend. Long overdue :green_heart:

3 Likes

i give it 3 wows, that is crazy looking. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

SLH

20 Likes

Nice looking buds

3 Likes

your pics are really making me want to grow this one. i was excited to get it.in the co-op box. what is the buzz like?

14 Likes

Outdoor Hindsight.
Tonights motivation.
Favorite from this years grow. Delicious :yum:

Unintentional tag sorry bro.

9 Likes

Tolerance break lol. Only doing one hitters till Christmas. OK, Christmas eve haha

8 Likes

It’s as good as it looks, I had a couple of them, this one was extra frosty almost grey color from the trics.

1 Like

Oldskool Haze (cat piss pheno) from the Dampkring Amsterdam

maybe i will make some smoke reports soon ^^

18 Likes

A gift from a fellow OG. @JohnnyPotseed’s Frankenstein. A beautiful smoke!

As usual, my picture does not do this bud justice.

20 Likes

That looks really good! I love how it is a little untrimmed, protecting all the shrouded crystals, that makes it look old school – similar to a High Times pic from the 70’s.

VERY nice :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Something I haven’t tried yet, Pretty smooth.
Bogglegum

20 Likes