What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Gonna smoke some Apple fritter from the Dampkring tonight

17 Likes

@Budderton sour taxi tonight .

14 Likes

Good morning my friends :heart: starting the day with some Kinky Cheese

18 Likes

good morning @Barrie84 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Chemo

30 Likes

Orange sunshine tonight .

22 Likes

banana og x purple punch - definitely the most enjoyable PP ive come across. out here if you mention Purple Punch and dank together people will laugh you out of a room, its kind of weird because theirs way worse shit buts its what everyone calls “mids”, like “purps” were in norcal or say commercial indoor indicas anywhere else.

that being said this one is more on the heady sativa hybrid side and enjoyable for someone who wants a designer drug type experience. comes in waves and is euphoric, at first its all head and somewhat light for an experienced user than its all body all head just waves of a rush like low doses of shrooms or maybe higher doses of MDA

onset not long for rosin maybe 10 mins long enough to fool a cocky person though.

1 Like

Dynooomite!

12 Likes

First taste of Apple Fritter Lumpy Cut with a cure😎

new filter time it appears

17 Likes

How you like it @Jetdro

5 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens

The cut I have of her grows fantastic. Goes very large , dense , heavy , super colored and covered in goo , have pics in my thread .

Just for her weight , bag appeal , and growing prowess she is a keeper, if your into tasty nice looking big yielding strains , lol . :sunglasses:

Her taste n flavor are nice , extremely smooth now with a short cure . Certainly not my most potent bud , but right down the middle . I like her high , her smell , her taste .

Until GMO i smoked her quite a bit . I find several of my plants give me similar effects . GMO gives me same high as her , but stronger and bigger “funk” to it .
Would I run her again absolutely I am right now

11 Likes

Blackwater 29.9%

Dispensary bud. Pretty damn good :+1: :fire::fire:

22 Likes

Getting ready to roll up this Blueberry diesel x Black cherry. Have a nice day everyone.

23 Likes

Wedding Cake just dried

27 Likes

Gods space needle x chemo

Shotty closeup

31 Likes

Island Sweet Skunk

I threw a few plants into my hash-material heap because I really couldn’t stand the smell nor flavor of this bud, but damn… I broke out some nuggs this morning and it has a solid 3-hour high. It’s actually very nice! Now I wish I had kept a cut, it really kicked down :joy::raised_hands:

26 Likes

Looking fucking delicious guys🤤

2 Likes

I also grew ISS ages ago and I couldn’t smoke it either

2 Likes

This one I will wholeheartedly agree with you on.
Yet, now that it has sat out for a few months, it has lost its :face_vomiting: yuck :sweat_smile: and It’s actually almost acceptable to the senses now :sweat_smile:

Almost :confounded:

1 Like

I bought some dispo today got home and there’s no way this is the same jar I picked out. I bought some fresh Lucious pineapple and came home to classic dry “hydro” basic. Smells like December in a dingy MTL apartment building :joy:
Im even an M39 fan but this is straight up classic Quebec/Ontaro ditch weed. Bout to top and flip some plants soon thank fuck.

2 Likes