What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

That is one gorgeous nigget! How does she smoke?

2 Likes

No picture, but I just had some Blockhead BX. I’m really digging this weed lately. It’s a really good high. Potent as hell. It only takes a little bit. Glad I kept a cutting of this one. :star_struck::+1::green_heart:

4 Likes

It was relaxing yet also invigorating and refreshing. Reminded me of GDP without all the mental chaos.

Clogged screen. Maybe it’s not the best idea before work… but it’s a good one :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Outta likes once again. :frowning:

I’ve never grown CloggedScreen before, but I’ll bet it is a good variety! smell lol (1)

8 Likes

The Brylcream Mix: Capulator Junky, AHP and Cherry Pie with blackberry and mango kush extract :v::grin:
It is nice up in here :cloud:

11 Likes

Dont mind the feets lol

Turbo Diesel

Heavenly hashplant(bubba x 88g13hp)

Mac1 caps cut

Blue Dreams Santa cruz cut

Afgooey

Happy growing
HG

30 Likes

Blackstrap by @hollyho

Happy toking :fire::fire::fire:

21 Likes

What’s the blue dream cut throwing off terp wise ?

1 Like

Hard to describe my friend.

You can definitely tell theres blueberry in the lineage. I almost wanna say kind of like cotton candy but not as sweet.

2 Likes

Hell yeah just picked up the Santa Cruz cut myself !
Curiosity has me asking lol

4 Likes

Shes definitely worth the grow, id watch out for the stretch though man cause she’ll sneak up on ya.

And the potency also sneaks up on ya as well. Its the, “damn i missed my exit on the interstate ill take the next one” kind of smoke lol.

1 Like

And i take that back cause i just rolled a joint of blue dreams. Its like Irish spring cotton candy soap lol.

3 Likes

I think last time I posted here I said it was “shoreline frome the homie” but I should correct that, it’s headline

Many gas, much terps. Slick and greeeeeeasy.

Why’s my pinky look so fat? Lol

11 Likes

Blue Cheese:

15 Likes

I’m starting to like close ups of roaches, they are kinetic

11 Likes

Here is some grape god by rocbud auto from my last run. Absolutely amazing night time smoke with wonderful grapey flavor. Some rolled up finger hash from handling it too.

22 Likes

Ice cream runtz… Waited a hour in line to grab it 20% off. The menu said 27.5% but the package says otherwise.

First hit made the hair on my neck stand up, as I felt it go through my neck into my throat. One hit made me sweat. Almost one hitter quitter. I took two and facemelter.

10 Likes

They dont have delivery?

Hi CocoaCoir. There was 50 cars at their drive-through when i left. And no.

2 Likes