What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Sounds delicious! The descendents seem to get better reviews than the original cut

2 Likes

got plenty of those f3s and making more now - just chopped the new batch
used 2 males this time both the Dosido # 9 and the # 23
the female Dosido # 23 knocked up with new beanz

19 Likes

what taste do you get on her??? @SamwellBB

3 Likes

give me time bro just harvested and haven’t tried it yet
got a small bud quick drying but will take awhile
don’t remember what the first batch came out like - remember I liked it but nothing more
and I really shouldn’t be smoking for a few months
mostly doing edibles these days

4 Likes

really liking the nose on these !! nice stinky lady
Purple Dream

sorry for sidetracking the thread boys and girls

23 Likes

907 Blue Genes

Few months in a Grove bag now. Powerfully blueberry.

20 Likes

Some cured GMO , its very good and tasty

20 Likes

White fire og w party pooper sift

I’m gonna go to work on auto pilot and still destroy the stereotype today :mechanical_arm:

Remember bogs soggy trichome joints? That’s the goal. Love you guys :green_heart: high ho high ho

25 Likes

Would this be Blackwater? Just got some Blackwater seeds to grow outdoors this summer.

1 Like

Yes. Blackwater OG

I’d highly recommend.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply @CocoaCoir.

1 Like

One other question, if I may. I got the fems (Mendo Purps x Tahoe OG S1) and the regulars (Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush IBL). Do you think the regulars will be better?

I’m sure they would be very similar but i’d go with the regs. I have had Tahoe OG by itself but only SFV in crosses. They are very similar with that clean buzzzzzzzz that cuts through butter and a lil relaxation but not too much.

1 Like

Hello to @DEFSeeds got the mail today thank very kindly I will throw a couple in on the very next set up. Cheers and again thank you very much !!

3 Likes

Orange Soda:

13 Likes

Last of the Maui mango haze. I popped these seeds the day after the gov started the Hawaii fires. Has turned a light brown/grey colour after months of curing.

21 Likes

Still curing up Do Si Do

Even just a few days from Cannatrol ( 8 in it , 2 days Grove bags) the taste is FANTASTIC .
Dry hitting the joint gives big flavor . Smoke is thick , aromatic, but not heavy . High is quick and strong , stoned rather than high .

Tastes very similar to Tahoe OG . Very ! Were I’m not so damn lazy I would roll a joint of Tahoe OG and hit them back to back just to see , but that will be another day: They both have that exquisite Kush flavor but finish a little differently the Do Si Do has this grape thing at the end, not super grape like grape ape but it’s certainly there.

kind of takes me to the same place that Tahoe does but deeper and darker and heavier. this is like the third time I’ve smoked it and all three times it pretty much plants me and makes me just want to veg. Tahoe is more functional Tahoe lowers my blood pressure and puts me in a Lunesta commercial this is different:

Lighting the joint up again just now the first hit is absolutely delicious on the same level as triangle Kush but not as Multiflavored as TK .
I can tell it’s going to have the creaminess to it when it cures which is something I really like.

what I don’t like is what it does to me.

i’ve said it a dozen times but I’m allergic to marijuana. I have been since I started smoking it. didn’t actually realize it until about 30 years ago when I went and had 7000 needle pricks to find out what I was allergic to. I am allergic to absolutely nothing according to the allergist.
lol

One hit of weed stops my nose makes me cough and sneeze and my eyes will water.

all weed is different all of it affects me but some hardly at all and it doesn’t bother me . some of it makes me have a runny nose and water coming out of my mouth every single time I smoke it. sneezing to the point I think I’m going to throw up. concentrates generally affect me the most.

wedding cake doesn’t bother me much ice cream cake gets to me on the first hit,
Mac one has almost made me throw up .

hitting this joint of Do Si Do tonight it hit me instantly and I had to put the joint down after the second hit .

it made my nose run so bad I had to go get paper towels and blow my nose.

I think it Hass to be related to THC or one of the major Turpines as I notice that garbage weed or dried out weed or just low quality weed doesn’t have that much of an effect on me, still congested me but not near as much as prime top shelf bud does . it can’t be strictly THC because when I press say wedding cake fresh fresh wedding cake and get the nice blonde Rozen it affects me very little . conversely smoking the fresh frozen mixed bubble hash I’ve made recently made about send me into arrest lol .

none of this affects the high and the second I stop smoking it it goes away within minutes .

do Si Do hits me really hard and makes me really stopped up other than that it’s great bud .

@SamwellBB made these F3 's , and I will say both of the ones I finished are fantastic weed.

I can’t say much about their growth habits because these were two tiny little plants grow on 1212 from seed in a 1 gallon soil container under a little bitty 250 W light. they were very small they grew like a Cookies strain or a typical golf ball NUG Kush strain were extremely colored up finished near black
The two plants together yielded me an ounce and a half lol which will become permanent house stash.

I want to do another run of these from the same F3 seeds and I would suggest anybody else here looking for some good bud should try them also. two of my favorite strains even after this huge high dollar elite cut hunt have come from baked beans seeds. The other being the ice cream cake that he gave me. thank you for both sir💯

11 Likes

Smoking some last unicorn. Pure morning weed, nice and uplifting without being racey with zero burn out and can smoke all day long. Not the most flavourful or beautiful pheno but has the exact effect i was looking for. Original haze x unicorn poop

23 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

…grown in a friends garden last year (not labeled)

13 Likes

glad you like it :fire:
sorry for your allergy bro
sounds like a good strain for problems sleeping

square-dancing

4 Likes