What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

I just rolled up what I like to call an “oiler” to pass around a bonfire Friday. Maybe someone can do the math on her?

How I roll:

With 2.65 grams of Jenny Kush flower.

And 0.35 grams of Jenny Kush live rosin jam spread on a king size Elements rice paper.

21 Likes

Today I will be enjoying this nice nug of gorilla cookies autoflower

21 Likes

Lemon Thai after 4 days drying

26 Likes

My last nug of Mexican airlines :cry::cry::sob:

25 Likes

Would you grow that again? @Hash_hog

2 Likes

I like it a lot, best auto variety I’ve found. I’ve got 3 more working as we speak. You have any experience with this one?

2 Likes

Just tested 30 day cure on caps mac1 and lumpys apple fritter. Mac1 1st fritter 2nd. Fritter needs longer. Mac1 is loud and kicked my butt.

29 Likes

No but have heard a few people have grown it. Didn’t realize it was an auto.

1 Like

She is strong with a focused euphoria that I just can’t get enough of, the terps are exceptional as well, a real stinky gal, when dried with a week or two of curing she takes on a citrus hash perfume funk that is just incredible. I need to find the photo equivalent, so I can hunt me a keeper.

4 Likes

Jamaican Lambsbread, often stated to be “sativa” but genetic profiling apparently has it down as pure “indica”. Which matches up with the feeling of a weighted calmness

Interesting structure though, nonetheless

20 Likes

@setgoals Sup, don’t want to bum your out, but I don’t think that is pure Lambs Bread. I’ve grown quite a few several years ago and they all looked like the pictures in the first post on ICM thread.

The lambs breath I have grown and smoked was definitely a sativa.

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Makes sense, these nugs have more chunk.

The effect does remind me of the stuff from years ago though.

That ICM one is pretty foxtaily as well, definitely different from these nuglets

@LonelyOC any thoughts on what they might be crossing this with?

3 Likes

@setgoals Hmm… That’s hard to know, but considering your description of the high and the look of the buds. I would guess that it’s something close to a pure indica.

3 Likes

Would be cool to be able to verify strains you pick up at the dispo

Obviously would have been helpful :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think that anyone would sell pure Jamaican Lamb’s Bread :sweat_smile: Hopefully we will get more diversity with time.

3 Likes

That’s too bad, I definitely agree we should get more diversity. I often look at the recreational options in my area, wayyy too much cooks

Btw looked at some Leafly pics of so-called Lambs Bread nuggets, seems like other people are getting something similar on the market

Now I’m just wondering wtf these nuglets actually are. Seems like they could be crossed w something Afghani, judging from how it feels

3 Likes

Enjoying some Pink Kush bx1. I found an exceptional plant in some of reefermans ultimate pink kush. Its been such a favourite that I’ve tried to work toward the cut in seed outcrossing to Bing. Super happy with this plant as the physical potency is there. The flavour is similar but has a upfront chemical note before a complex kushy backend.

38 Likes

Mr and Mrs Helios enjoying smoking BOG LSD The mason jar bong is awesome! Thank you @Bobgrows

Have a Friday!

26 Likes

You’re so very welcome!
Happy you like it!
It’s amazing how well they work! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

@Bobgrows I love it and the finger loop makes it feel like I’m sipping smoke from the jug. :sunglasses:

3 Likes