What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Annnd… the magnet to hold your lighter! I don’t have to look everywhere for one! Lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

2 Likes

goood morning :coffee:

Dinos NYX (purple pheno)

32 Likes

Banana Mac

27 Likes

Triple Cheese. It’s been a while since I’ve smoked anything this indica heavy. Should sleep well tonight.

25 Likes

Ghost train haze this morning .

31 Likes

Gary Satan (Jealousy x Gary Payton) bred by Tiki Madman and grown by a friend.

24 Likes

Happy day fellow OG’ers hope everyone is off to a fine start. Smoke of the early day is brought to me via buoyant bob it is orange cream live badder, 8% terps this stuff hits like a freight train tastes like clementines and fills the room with a lovely sour smoke that brings me back 20 years.

For mid day a close friend has gifted me some Carmel cream hash from humbolt seed co and it is stank sweet n terpy and will bring on a nap with a quickness if not moderate haha stuff came out beautifully

For the end of the day also gifted is some super yummy ice cream cake live resin that has an amazing dankness to it and will help lift the weight of the shoulders and onto your eyelids haha

Ohh Happy Day! Stay higher than a kites tail my friends!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::tada::crazy_face:

26 Likes

Garlic Pink Cookies - grown by a friend, provided by @Rhai88

23 Likes

I had my rematch with my last years outdoor Afghani #1 and round 2 goes too…

Afghani #1. I fell asleep in my greenhouse for a couple hours after in got home from work at midnight. Great high from what I can remember if it :slight_smile:

34 Likes

You got the wrong guy my friend. I’ve sent out a shit load of beans but never sent out any Garlic Pink Cookies. lol

6 Likes

That’s quite the green house you have there.

4 Likes

Seed Junky Genetics - Juicee J
Lineage: Cap Junky x (Gelato 41 x Sherb Bx)
Bean Basement Niwashi selection

30 Likes

Zkittlez courtesy of Alien Labs. Definitely notice a separation of “indica” effects from the Grape Ape and “sativa” effects from the Grapefruit in the background

Overall definitely very flavor-oriented, and a lot of genetic potential

Probably why CSI keeps some Zkittlez S1s at such a number

23 Likes

That’s a killer greenhouse!

2 Likes

Wow you just gave me something to dream about with your greenhouse set up. I already catch myself staring inside my tent for long periods of time, I would sit in one of those chairs and stare at my plants for hours.

3 Likes

The greenhouse will be a blend of growroom and Zen getaway for me. It took longer to build then I hoped for so I will getting a few things out here to grow but mostly the hardscaping. Now I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to merge the veg and canna grow paired with companion plants.

Alongside this will be different water features for auditory sounds to ease my senses. I find the sounds of water very peaceful with different pitches.

This is a work in progress to be able to achieve this. I’m flying by the seat of my pants with it so things will happen.

Thank you for the kind comments on my little place of Zen. The whole family enjoys spending time in it

3 Likes

This was me at midnight hitting the vape enjoying the running water, the subtle lights, and I have a essential oil diffuser adding to the ambiance

11 Likes

Goals man, goals, that greenhouse is so nice, what a wonderful idea, classy af, well done.

1 Like

Hell a guy could almost live in it . Providing it doesn’t get too hot in there.

2 Likes

Just smoked my last Mexican Airlines last night, great smoke, they really captured the old school 70’s vibe.

1 Like