What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

A little bit of flower and a little bit of hashish made with water and ice
Bahama Mama#5

13 Likes

I’ve been smoking super lemon haze from a different grower. Mine has a bit of lemon scent and it certainly get me high.

There’s nothing like homegrown. Nothing.

8 Likes

It’s funny how many phenos of SLH are floating around. I’ve run two of her daughters and they were both generally fruity with lovely undertone of citrus. From what I’ve heard francos cut is legit citrus :lemon: more candy then astringent. I’ve also heard the ethos regs have a crazy astringent pheno that is like smoking pinesol crossed with kerosene. It’s all over the place. The only consistent thing is that they’re fantastic

I’m in UK at the moment. A random street guy was hawking lemon haze hash. Was really tempted to pick up a bit but his prices were insanity.

4 Likes

Some kind of Runtz bullshit idk lol

13 Likes

Cherry Zoap today, cured about three weeks now, the flavour profile is really nice.

17 Likes

There’s so much hype for anything Zoap rn. What’s the flavor/ nose on it?

2 Likes

Toxic Truffle @hammerheadgenetics
Grown by a friend who I gave a couple seeds too. Very tasty and dense buds. great smoke all around.

Sweet upfront with some undertone I can’t place. Kinda of like a tahoe og dryer sheet/linen terp. (Once again, another terrible description)

So good I blew thru the buds he gave me haha, Glad I took a shot before.

He really enjoyed it, so he popped another one. I’ll try to get some plant shots this time from him. Told me they were very vigorous and easy to grow. Ill be running them in the future for sure after this teaser.

16 Likes

Out of everything I’ve ever smoked I would say it has the most fitting name. The buds have a soapy/berry smell, when smoked there is a taste like a cherry cough mixture with a soapy aftertaste that reminds me of parma violet sweets.

Edit - I meant to add that when vaped all of the above is even clearer.

1 Like

My strain, Mac 'N Cheese (Faux Mac x Ashava Valley Cheese)

24 Likes

I got whafts of citrus candy off zoap. Wasn’t hugely impressed through with the dispensary buds I sampled. I’ll blame the grower because everyone seems to like her.

@Wizdom she looks lovely. Id smoke that even with the sugar leaves still attached. Does she wash? Those leaves look like they have the large trics that would fall right off nicely

1 Like

I havent washed it but it would be great for that. I vape in a Mighty, so anything thats covered in trichs gets left. As seen by my lacks trim. Stuff is pretty dank, everytime I open the bag its got me shoving my nose in to get a whiff

4 Likes

Goji OG f2 from the last seed coop run

17 Likes

Texas Shoreline from clone

and Sowabunga by SkunkTek

12 Likes

Good Morning ,fellow OGers :coffee:

Auto Night Queen …balcony grown

12 Likes