What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

(2) 2g doobies of Sonder #6 (Hell OG x Blockhead x Nurple Gorilla) bred and grown by SeedPAC.

19 Likes

Dang we showing the side piece too? Lol

4 Likes

I think it’s a lighter :sweat_smile:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

It is a nice, but cheap jet lighter with a laser pointer ;-)~ The hammer lights the lighter and the trigger shoots the laser.

6 Likes

I was going to say it looked like a lighter but used to have a little 2 shot derringer about that size.
Sour Power OG

23 Likes

My first Bodhi crop…sort of.
A cross of Wookie Hashplant X Pine Apple, found PM on day 71 of flower and tossed it out, only to have my neighbor ‘save’ it with sissors and H2O2.
Came out okay, smokes nice, very dense…stony too.

Already have more growing, F2’s also…

15 Likes

White Truffle :dash: :hot_face: :fire:

Cookies - Been a min since I’ve smelled that doughy funk, it’s nostalgic! :heart:

23 Likes

Dam that looks tasty .

2 Likes

I’m dipping into all of them but I’ve been smoking more of the Cookies and White Truffles! So fucking dank :fire:

I also have Pink Runtz

And GMO - So fresh too and straight :fuelpump:

22 Likes

I’m jealous haven’t grew any fresh bud since last winter . And my latest harvest is long gone working on 2 year old cured stuff now . Lol

3 Likes

My latest harvest, JOTI’s Pure Blueberry (Blueberry Muffin Edition)

It still needs to cure, but a test vape from the Volcano was sure nice! Lots of berry, but no muffin smells.

24 Likes

I am in the same boat. Need to get back at it.

1 Like

Finally some fresh lemon tree reminds me of early 2000 sour diesel with more lemon but it coats the mouth so nice in that strong flavor.

18 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight for sore eyes !! :grinning: @BarefootAndBlazed

1 Like

Saw that on your journal looks like some nice blueberry dank :fire: and has to be tasty!! :blueberries:

1 Like

Romulan shaped like Texas or am I just homesick?

18 Likes

I ended up buying a few eighths from a dispo a couple weeks back, I think it might’ve been my most positive dispo flower experience yet? TBF I don’t buy flower often, because it’s usually disappointing and the shops near me are too expensive. Prices next door are much better, and there was a shop I was hoping to check out.

Turns out going to that shop didn’t work out… I was planning on hitting it on a return trip and a highway fire led to me going a different way. No problem, I’ll hit that shop another time and there were others along the route I was taking.

Keep in mind I dug right into the eighths. I just barely remembered to take photos before finishing them off.

First up, Dognanas (from Chemdog’s cultivation co)

Not really getting any banana from it, but it’s pretty good flower. The shop I was hoping to go to likely has it fresher, I’ll go there in the future. I like the trim level, unusual for dispo flower which usually looks tumbled.

Cap Junky. I must’ve liked this one in particular because there were only small nugs left. Terpy and pleasant.

Slurricane. Again, terpy, nice.

Gelato Cake. TBH I was looking for a fourth eighth to get a discount, but was also being mindful of how much cash I had on me, so it had to be cheap. Not bad for what it is, but I definitely have the most of this one left. Not a standout but pretty decent for a $25 eighth.

This won’t get me through to harvest, and dispos are still expensive, but all in all a positive experience.

14 Likes

13 Likes

Tampa Crippy, from a cut acquired through PNW Strainhunter

22 Likes

Outback in the garden smoking a Bay Area dispensary special of “Whatever Label Sells”. I commented on how unhaze-like it appeared and the budtenderess knocked 30% off.

It does smell of lemon and it does get one high. As for the cancer, are we still pretending there’s a way to avoid it in modern society and that life isn’t just one big game of Russian Roulette? If so, I’d rather be high at least. :melting_face:

Harvest season can’t come soon enough…

12 Likes