What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Kush Co OG

23 Likes

Kinda amazing to say I haven’t been to a dispo in almost 6 months and everything I’ve smoked in that time grew from seeds gifted to me from OG’s.

Currently smoking “rotation”
Sailors delight
Scarlett grapes
Sour devil kush

14 Likes

My last grow was SLH Franco Cut (no guarantees) and the smell is: sour/ lemon, sweet, skunk, little bit of fruits and haze, incense / pine or vanilla, overall it’s a nice fresh smell and probably very close to other SSH cuts, since it’s the typical sweet haze smell you know from commercial haze in NL :slight_smile:

We have a lot of shit haze on our streets so this is the real deal if you want a lemony skunk haze with uplifting effects and minimal body buzz.

Untrimmed bud of this SLH Cut, 10 weeks

22 Likes

She is gorgeous! I’ve been after that cut for awhile. Here in the states we have a distributer called purple city genetics that maintains that same mother (Franco cut). Unfortunately they give my dispensary no love do I’ve never had a chance. I HAVE had the chance to grow her daughter though and I absolutely love the terps. Such a great daytime high. Cherish that cut!

3 Likes

We had such a good day yesterday we bought our first ever lottery ticket. Time to celebrate! I had forgotten how much better being bad is compared to being horrible :grin: :dove:

16 Likes

‘Lebowski’ from VeeDub
Way different from the last grow from the same pack of seeds, this expression made some fucking beautiful nugs. I grew up on brick weed in the 90s, look at where we are now…

33 Likes

Those are some fire nugs! Damn good grown :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Spinach , Stupid name but pretty decent infused smoke store bought prerolls .

Cotton candy kush x power plant

11 Likes

now that is the kind of trim i prefer. if the sugar leaves are coated with trichs like that then best to leave as much undisturbed as possible.

3 Likes

That should be Stupid Spinach. It should really have a comma otherwise, like Spinach, Stupid. :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not sure the strain, every year i give my uncle some seeds to grow outside and he always does a good job but for some reason refuses to label them. :no_entry_sign::label:

22 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

TropicannaPoison

23 Likes

Nice photo, hope it smoked well!

3 Likes

Does it smell like mandarine?

2 Likes

Smells like chocolate or choco-cookies with a lil bit fruit in the back… Hard to pin down

4 Likes

Lets eat, gramaw or
Lets eat gramaw
Like that?

1 Like

I think i know which smell you describe, i had a Red Hot Cookies purple pheno which smells a little bit like sweet red fruit mix with some cookie aftertaste, not bad but not orange or tangie like clementine or tangie strain from CFF.

What i will smoke: Outdoor 24 - red hot cookies

13 Likes

Wait! What?

A long time ago they made sure we knew our letters and could do cypherin before they turnt us loose.

got another TropiPoison in a Garden, looks like yours…

not ready yet,but smell reminds me of PurpleChitralKush

13 Likes