What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Hola,GMan …it´s good stuff indeed!! my Buddies mostly run Autos,so i´m smoking on Autos durin my Break. Dunno what Breeder.
Merry Xmas !!!

1 Like

It’s called Russian rocket fuel short stuff makes it

3 Likes

Half bowl of ground post-tincture-removal slop for science. Mild CBD like high. Considering using same in joints as a carrier with stronger herb mixed in.

2 Likes

you probably right ,ShowMeHomie …Thanks!!!
…Buddie said,it´s….“something with Rocket Fuel”.…Hippies LOL

2 Likes

Amnesia Haze with a sprinkle of bubble hash for good measure

14 Likes

Getting ready. I was recently reminded that I had these pre-rolls sitting around, so I’m about to spark one up :wink:

10 Likes

You ready to soar Howard??? Is it any good???

4 Likes

Let you know real soon :wink:

From what I remember, it’s pretty tasty and good for the head. Definitely not a nightcap.

6 Likes

Definitely should have stuck a Boveda pack in there, that was a bit harsh. Tasty though, in a way that reminds me of the stuff I was smoking more than thirty years ago. Very old school. My face is all tingly. Still coming up, lol. Just gonna put this out and save the rest for later, I got a real low tolerance.

4 Likes

High-CBD Patch Adams F2 from @Sebring

8 Likes

Does anyone remember “piffle” as slang for herb? Late '70s?

1 Like

Quarter gram of crisp, 2 year vintage Dragon Candy (28% THC) from my stash box, on a bed of tincture detritus.

10 Likes

Don’t remember piffle. We made a lot of names for it back then, heh. Maybe it came from the word spliff. That’s what we called a doobie sometime.

Merry Christmas bro. Haven’t forgotten you. peace

5 Likes

Yeah we used to yawn some weird pronunciation of “ditch weed.” Meant wasted.

Sounds right.

:herb::beers:

4 Likes

I smoked that joint solo with one light. That doesn’t happen often.

5 Likes

Early chopped rainbow kush nugget. dried in 4ish days with no cure at all. Still an extremely pleasant smoke :ok_hand: look forward to the rest coming down now :grin:

15 Likes

Got a new bat today

8 Likes

That’s looking delicious my friend

3 Likes

Who bred that if I could ask? Is that the one that was supposed to be pretty special? Cali maybe…? I listened to a podcast where the guy talked about it and was maybe doing other strains off of it…? It stuck in my mind but also that it wasn’t attainable for everyone… something like that. Looks nice. Cool if it’s the same thing. He impressed me about it.

3 Likes

“extremely pleasant smoke”…
Is that like describing a girl as having “a nice personality”?
Just kidding.
I like taking some early cuts, too. - - Just to see if I can tell a difference from the later cuts…
Nice looking buds.
:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes