What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Funny, just watched it.

7 Likes
1 Like

if you like guy ritche stuff
the gentlemen has been pretty good so far

5 Likes

Horseshoe Bend
You’ve seen it in Maverick, Doctor Who, Hulk, Broken Arrow, John Carter, Evolution (my friend Chris was in this!), Indiana Jones, The Outlaw Jessie Wales and countless other westerns, etc.
Each one of them might have called it something else or showed a little different angle, but you have seen this location in dozens of movies.
It’s real name is Horseshoe Bend, and where I grew up it meant that just about every summer, there was a good chance we were going to meet a movie star or be able to get summer work as local background extras (like Chris did), or his dad who did gopher work for a few different directors. People still talk about the place Mel Gibson owned in town for a whole two weeks, or when Johnny Depp stopped into the local burger joint. Mostly because they just like to use our scenery.
What are you watching? You’re watching my hometown, and you’ve seen it a lot.

1 Like

Lol. I live in Toronto and this is legit. :rofl:

1 Like

Good movie…

3 Likes

MEH

Connor was a joke , seemed like a cartoon character.

Everyone Connor or Jake hit falls out to the floor sleeping with one punch … yet they head butt, kick , knee , punch each other 35 times and are still standing

I waited a long time to see this , should of known it would be garbage .
3/10

5 Likes

I think you are being generous with your 3/10 rating.

2 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

This was pretty good.

5 Likes

for the first three episodes i was like wtf is going on here … i even googled “wtf is going on with 3body…” was really good but the first three gave me tenant vibes

1 Like

I was really disappointed in how they massively oversimplified the struggle and problems with the cultural revolution. The books taught me a lot. The TV show basically glossed over it in 2 episodes it seems.

1 Like

IMG_8703
Good movie

3 Likes
2 Likes

I loved it !!!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/live/W7TR6Cvqn80?feature=shared