What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

I am cracking up watching this.

4 Likes

@sedin the show was SOOO GOOD and frustratingly nostalgic for us 90’s kids. :rofl:

Scott Grimes KILLED ME :rofl:

He’s a great example of teen actor that went the distance. :+1:

1 Like

seriously I do not overly recognize Scott as a kid, I mean now I know him. Steve Smith is one of the best cartoon characters ever and those singing chops, I mean what an entertainer. But yes this show was hilarious. I never knew it was being made. found a clip on YouTube, and found the show. no waiting this was funny off the bat. A lot of the jokes were like hey if you didn’t grow up when we did and watch tv a lot well screw you. lol I was 4 in 1980 and loved my t.v so I get most of the references. " I am freeking Kirk Cameron" lol i have half more to watch, found the show late, i swear the show made my weed better.

2 Likes

LOVE IT!!!

10 Likes

I’ve been digging on this.

I’m still on season 1

1 Like
1 Like

just re-watched Up in Smoke. great classic. i enjoyed it more this time around.

3 Likes
1 Like

looks freaky.
update, was freaky. cool original, dug it.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Love quality crime/gangster movies

3 Likes

just started a show on hulu called “High Hopes” about a real dispensary, 1 season, not so great.

1 Like

A Flash of Beauty: Bigfoot Revealed (youtube)

1 Like
2 Likes

MY GOD-ZILLA THIS IS A KICK ASS MOVIE.

Not a fan of the franchise at all. Big fan of this movie.

I AM STILL PUMPED UP FROM HOW SURPRISINGLY GREAT THIS MOVIE WAS, IT IS THE BEST MOVIE ALL YEAR.
This movie will make your wife cry, I am not joking.

2 Likes

I can’t stand it, so here’s something i think of interest. Would it be cool to try some royal jelly from these, or i dunno, pollen, or honey? Nobody would want bees pollinating, so bad idea, huh? But damn good idea to have bees, so i’ve heard. We’ve been binging shows with these two likeable characters lately:

https://killerbeeinc.com/

One’s in TX, the other’s in CA. Lance, CEO of killerbeeinc, got hurt really bad in a car wreck last year, but I hope has recovered fully by now.

I shouldn’t post this, i don’t feel welcome. I don’t grow, and doubt if anybody here would grow where i’m located, but then some of you, probly. Love following you growers, and will never find any of your stuff in that dumb dispo i have to rely on.

4 Likes