What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

The last movie I watched was “Bad Boys: Ride or Die.” It was a cool installment, although the previous ones were equally good. I often watch movies at home as it helps me relax after a hard day at work or college. I found https://stateofwriting.com/uk/personal-statement-writing-sеrvice in time, and it helps me with my assignments. Thanks to this, I have some free time that I can spend relaxing with friends or watching movies at home.

Me too, and they killed in with new episodes, as good as first 3 seasons .

1 Like

The Alone show. The HISTORY Channel

finished watching breaking bad, el camino, and better call saul. i enjoyed the whole series. better call was better than expected.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I saw the first one 40 years ago…

3 Likes

Holy sheepshit, I I just watched Rurouni Kenshin on Netflix.
I don’t usually care for Kung Fu flicks but maybe I should watch more

I hope some of you can get into this series… 4 episodes I think

2 Likes

Fuck I remember the anime from the 90’s!

3 Likes

I watched Breaking Bad recently. Incredible series. We want to do Saul. But we have had live in folks for a couple months. Once he leaves, we will start that. El Camino was ok but not as good as BB in my opinion.

6 Likes

Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad by a significant margin.

9 Likes

I found it to be a slow burn off the start, but turned into a pretty good series. Still liked Breaking Bad more, but probably cause it was the original. Both great, with El Camino a distant 3rd but a good wrap up

10 Likes

BB and BCS are both great series to watch while trimming.
Hours and hours of entertainment.

2 Likes

As a great follow-up to Better Call Saul I hope you watch:

8 Likes

I thought this was great and tried to get others to watch it but it was a hard sell… #2 is coming soon.

5 Likes