What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Last season, damn great show

2 Likes

This is so trash it’s perfect to put on right after waking up and getting ready for what Monday wants to try and dish out!

1 Like

3 Likes

I watched this earlier today…

8 Likes

3 Likes

I recently watched… and was really surprised that I liked it… this show called “1923” with Harrison Ford… which is actually a prelude to the show “Yellowstone” with Kevin Costner… which I had known nothing about either of these. I highly recommend both of these shows.

I am not usually into many Westerns… but both of these are actually really good. I binged watched every episode in both series over the course of the last 10 days.

Links-
1923 8.6/10 Rating on IMDB
Yellowstone 8.7/10 Rating on IMDB

download

yelolowstone

4 Likes

Halo The Series!!! Loved it. Can’t wait for it to continue but I have a feeling it’s just not going to last long… even them making a Season 1 was almost too good to be true.

I’m a huge Halo fan… I was one of those guys in November 2001 who went out in the freezing cold to stand out in front of Toys R Us to get the very first Xbox console and a copy of Halo: Combat Evolved on the console’s release day. I thought they’d be swamped but it was just me and some spoiled 10 year old kid with his mom. lol :rofl:

Psyched for Season 2. Just hope it’s not the last.

1 Like

Classic film right there! No matter what when channel surfing, if I find that on, I’m stopping there lol.

You also have to watch this…

I guess the last episode of the season was on over the wknd. wont be back on till Dec. of this year.

For some reason I just can’t get into this series

1 Like

If you want some good laffs, see if you can find an old series called “Son of the Beach” from around the late 80’s early 90’s.
Everything, I mean EVERYTHING, is wrapped around sexual innuendo. I believe there were two seasons. Funny shit right there.

3 Likes

Tim Stack! That show used to be on late night on like E! when I was a teenager. It was pretty goofy but I remember stoned teenage me liked it enough to watch when I came across it.

1 Like

Even the character names had sexual innuendo all over them.
Mayor Anita Masengill
B J Cummings.
Classic.

1 Like

Tim Stack was involved in My Name Is Earl. I think he may have written episodes even. On the show though he played himself and was a drunk washed up Tim Stack who was always drunk driving or bitching about losing parts and his IMDB page. He would reference being on Son Of The Beach and even wore the red jacket and yellow shorts a few times. The funniest part was everyone either liked him or tolerated him because he was the most famous resident :laughing:

1 Like

But did you know that Howard Stern was creator and producer. Surprised??

2 Likes

I didn’t know but no I’m not surprised to hear it lol

He has got bank. People love him.

1 Like

This will be the next franchise series of 1883, 1923 & Yellowstone…

2 Likes

Damn good movie

I thought it was strange

watching “Grass is Greener” on netflix. cannabis history. it’s interesting.

3 Likes