What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

I’ll start it right away!

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

The Whale

Agree Frazier did a great acting job, but movie was not great. In my opinion, he got what he deserved for doing what he did. If the character had not been 500 pounds, story would of had nothing to focus on. I give it a 6 .

1 Like

2023-03-02_12-33-28x

Very different, very good pace, leading lady is perfect for the part. I liked it more than i thought i would

The Belko Experiment was way better than I thought it would be. Pretty decent actually.

2 Likes

star trek strange new worlds then onto Pickard after

1 Like
1 Like

I wanna see this for sure!

This movie so SOOO BAD… it’s PERFECT as a morning movie before work on a day were for the first time in a while the weather network is giving us a legit “BLIZZARD” warning!

1 Like

This mornings after the snow-thunder blizzard is:

It’s like Police Academy 6 but they’re much older and the lava spewing spiders with freeze-ray guns.

Goes well with am :coffee: .

1 Like

Hilarious!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Just had this on while trimming. I’ve seen it a few times. It’s till funny.

1 Like

Yeah I love that movie :popcorn::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bryan Cranston is a gangster, lol.
James Franco, meh. He’s a good actor, but his comedy…I could take it or leave it.

1 Like

That’s oldschool.

Really? I considered watching it last night but ended up watching the movie Unbroken from 2014… one I somehow missed… but it was excellent.

1 Like

just started watching ‘the mick’ on hulu, it’s alright i guess, some funny moments.

1 Like

I just finished The Wire. I had watched the first season a few years ago, but finally got around to the whole thing. Probably the best cop show I’ve ever seen. The last season got a little wacky, but overall it was well executed television with great characters and writing.

6 Likes

It is very good. Check out The Shield and my absolute favorite Southland.

3 Likes

I’ve also just “watched” these again while in trim jail.

and

2 Likes

I have watched I Love You Man probably 500 times, I think it is a funny wholesome movie!

1 Like