What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I like your thinking. I don’t know if that’s good or bad. I’d have seeds started but I’m waiting to see what you sent. Better timing anyways. @SHSC-1 I noticed you’re closer to the hours I keep. Most of these folks are 2-3 hours ahead of us. I love connecting with folks in otha countries. Always 4:20 someplace, right?

1 Like

AFAIK Bodhi only did the Apollo 11 F4, if they’re A13 F4 that’s EDIT Mendel, though they were sold through Mota under his name I believe

As always, thanks @Cannavore

4 Likes

Really? Awesome!!

Bagseed? If anything interesting comes up, please let me know. I honestly believe there are good genes in this region. At least next door, we used to get a lot of high quality central and southern american weed which must be growing on the islands for decades now.

1 Like

I’ll keep you updated

I recently bought Pink Kush and Bubba Kush both from Barney’s Farm. I am running the latter. Also grabbed some Rosetta Stone XX fem. by Brothers Grim which was %60 off at the time at gta seeds.

Im looking for and open to suggestions for a good bubba and believe I will try Katsu or CSI next, also some Texada Timewarp from JOTI for a outdoor grow next year.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG brother @Thurgood maybe introduce yourself since you’re new, and don’t forget to poke around, there’s lots of good reading here!

3 Likes

Sweet. Thanks for the detailed description! Appreciate it.

He made Apollo 11g x A13, Apollo 13 x Snowlotus, Apollo 13 x Appalachia… and probably many others… but no Apollo 13 fgen of itself that I know of. Motarebel did… and TGA made the Apollo 13BX, Joeyweed made Apollo 11 and Apollo 13 seeds as well.

I reached out to Motarebel recently and wanted to know about his never ending supply of Apollo 13 seeds and he said something to the effect of… Mendel continues to make them. The reason I asked is because I was suspicious of them selling out several times and getting the stock replenished almost immediately. Although now that he’s having a Christmas sale… he hasn’t replenished the stock… and the site does say “SOLD OUT.”

I bought 4 of those Apollo 13 packs in October… and traded one of them to a great guy here for his Black Lotus F2s.

5 Likes

Thanx for the info :wink:
I would say these are most likely the MotaRebel F4’s then but I am doing some digging

1 Like

CSI makes s1’s of the original/oldest known Bubba cut that he’s personally held for decades. I wouldn’t look anywhere else tbh.

10 Likes

This is a Hell of a deal. I might pick up another one of these myself.

Ohms_seeds made a Ghost Valley… Ghost OGK x SFVOGK that is really similar…

7 Likes

Thanks for the information. I look forward to giving them a shot. My goal is to upgrade my mother until I have a long term keeper.

Does anyone happen to know if CSI has sales?

1 Like

you just missed his biggest sale of the year (black friday) where he gives out like 3 full packs for every 1 pack you buy or some crazy deal like that =(

he does a good one for 4/20 too

5 Likes

He did a xmas sale last year that was pretty awesome too!

5 Likes

No worries, I have time. Do they display the sales on the home page of their site? I noticed they aren’t up to date on IG.

Edit: looks like I had the wrong IG handle

1 Like

For Black Friday Mota Rebel had 25% off and a freebie.
In a few days everything will be 35% off

7 Likes

i usually get my info from his instagram @csi_humboldt

https://www.instagram.com/csi_humboldt/

5 Likes

I was hoping my memory was correct and that it was a Christmas sale that extended through the new year because this new year might be the first time I can buy some more seeds and I missed out on the recent HP13 freebies and was hoping they’d come back for a part two during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays. The Sour P and HP13 x Bubba freebies sound so good! It would be awesome for those freebies to make another round. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

Might be partially my doing, I do have 3 packs of the Apollo 13 F4 from Motarebel :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Mail Call! Only paid for Watermelon Hashplant F2s from Stray! Quite a bundle! GLG always hooks you up tho!

16 Likes