What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Here’s my latest seed purchase

24 Likes

Super popular in vegas dispos here. I can see why

3 Likes

Been a good week :sunglasses:

31 Likes

Thanks for that. That really does look dank. I love you didn’t over trim it. I hate seeing bud taken down to nothing resembling a bud.

2 Likes

Yeah those first shots are pre-trim. She has great bag appeal. -chunky frosty buds that have a pleasing smell. The effects to me are outstanding. Full body but thought provoking.

3 Likes

That is my kind of mail. It’s like Christmas

1 Like

Where you buy the destroyer?

3 Likes

Don’t have them yet, just ordered Cherry Lime Jack from Irie Genetics. (2x 5-Seed packs) I’ll update this post with pics when I get them.

1 Like

Here in Michigan Jenny Kush accounts for the 2 top selling strains of the largest Single State Operator in the nation with (38) retail store across the state: Lume Cannabis Company.

Jenny Kush has always been their top seller accounting for 12.3% of sales in 2022 with a sister/phenotype they call Blueberry Crumble coming in #2 with 9.4% or 21.7% of their total sales.

I originally doubted their stated lineage for Blueberry Crumble, as there is a strain with that same name in Illinois that is a Blueberry x OG Kush cross. Although I have confirmed that Lume’s is actually a sister/phenotype of Jenny Kush.

“Both our Jenny Kush and Blueberry Crumble derive from Amnesia Haze x Rare Darkness genetics. However, they are two different phenotypes of the same strains causing one to be more indica leaning as well as develop different terpenes, therefore different effects. Jenny Kush has a terpene profile consisting of Limonene and Myrcene creating a sativa dominant high, whereas Blueberry Crumble has a terpene profile consisting of Humulene, Caryophyllene and slight amount of Terpinolene. This would result in a more indica leaning high.”

8 Likes

@Longtooth Did you hold onto a cut of her?

Some here have been working on a Jenny Kush project:

4 Likes

https://www.cannabisonline.es/contacto/formulario/index.html

Emailed Rafa directly

3 Likes

I did not unfortunately. Still have my remaining beans though. Might be worth a run?

2 Likes

I hope someone can share how their seedlings did from seeds delivered into an oven basically. Does 120f few hours render them bad?

I’ve had beans be fine that sat in metal FL mailboxes a day or two during summer. I think throwing them in the fridge for a week or two before popping them helps. Others will know more I’m sure.

3 Likes

@MissinBissin did some experiments with high-temperature seed exposure and germination but I can’t find the posts. Hope he can chime in

2 Likes

We were looking at Water Temps
For Germinating.

In general I also believe high temps 100 F + kill seeds. i don’t know where the line is drawn…

Hot Tap-Water was the Winner !

6 Likes

My hot tap water will burn you!

3 Likes

I’m no expert but i’ve always poured a bit of warm filtered (no chlorine) water on the back of my hand. Ideally it won’t feel hot or cool. Almost won’t feel the temp if it’s the same temp. as my hand.

So imho the perfect temp for water for seed germination is 90 - 95F.

And so i stay on Topic, i just got 6 seeds of Superstitious i want to F2.

Bodhi’s 2015 BreedBay photo of a Stevie Wonder plant. Hope these seeds pop!

29 Likes

Caught a good flash sale on Freeborn :wink::+1:

20 Likes

Only Super-Hot for a Short while @Emeraldgreen.

Thinking was, it would help Soften the hardened outer-Shell, in an emergency kind of situation; fight or flight

The water is only Hot for 10-15 minutes big picture… Soften those crevaces… lol

2 Likes