What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

This is an amazing group for sure, I wish I would have found you all sooner, could have saved your boy a lot of headaches

5 Likes

Definitely no more seeds for a while now. Not even if they’re giving them away ….

18 Likes

My seed needs are covered @Simdadon . There are a lot of opportunities to find something cool…I don’t allow myself to even look right now.

3 Likes

20 Likes

NEVER STOP GATHERING SEEDS PEOPLE, NEVER KNOW WHEN THE GIG WILL BE UP.

gather ppl …

45 Likes

Good point buddy.

2 Likes

had these all land yesterday :slight_smile:

13 Likes

(Headbanger F2 x Oger F2) x Uptown Brown when I asked them.

4 Likes

I like exotic a lot. drops are always the best time to buy, you can get 4 packs for the price of 2 plus 2-3 freebie 3 packs when you order from their website. I got a few of their grape and blueberry lines, runnin the grape ones rn

7 Likes

thanks that doesn’t sound bad

Such an enabler! :joy:

6 Likes

Are you going to make more? Really interested in this one.

1 Like

Waiting for Lebanese and Sinai from Kwikseed.

4 Likes

Sinai is supposed to be great

3 Likes

Damn nice! Jealous of those S1’s, I have some of the others I will be running in the future though heh.

1 Like

Lemon G x Lemon Party

24 Likes

Csi loves to spoil us on our Orders! :rofl: looking forward to placing my next purchase soon.

5 Likes

My latest auction win just came in!

22 Likes

new arrivals today, Spring co-op box from @DougDawson , some beans from trading pollen with @JohnnyPotseed and some gifts from my good friend Shaggy
Thanx guys , I really appreciate it!!

26 Likes

Snagged the GB flavor pack and a Sour Lifesaver mix from DCSE - This was everything in the pack. Including an extra pack of the Grape Gas cross tossed in there, the amount of free seeds is more than the ones I paid for. What a score! :call_me_hand:

25 Likes