What are your rarest or oldest seeds/clones in the collection?

This Berry Indica from Classic Seeds is one in the collection that is highly prized. There are several others. These will be preserved at some point.

22 Likes

They were collected from a friend of real gorilla seed company during a 6 months trip around Nepal Bhutan etc
He collected from many places but only few made it back to the uk.

The vendors description only tells place, date and elevation and when I went gigging for more info the above description fitted those 3 + “acquaintance with strong familiarity with the region” is something that was said on the expedition thread…

Assumed it was for this one…

I got 300 for a project, it’ll be my secret ingredient. #3
(Leaving this here so when I stop telling what’s in my lines, some motivated stoner may find this :wink::joy:)

16 Likes

I guess the rarest seeds I have are a couple of Snowhigh strains, that Snow gave me for my birthday. :slight_smile: Dalat x Chocolate Thai, and Hawaiian Chocolate Thai (Hawaiian Sativa x Chocolate Thai).

He made less than 100 seeds of each for a breeding project, and he said that he’d never sent any to anyone else, and he had no plans to release them. :drooling_face:
:guitar:

35 Likes

:astonished: really? Have you tried it yet?

8 Likes

What’s a “breeder only strain”? Do you need a card from the Breeder’s Union to buy it? I think you mean breeding stock, plants that aren’t worth growing for flower but have genetic potential.

3 Likes

Most of these are sold out now so maybe soon to be rare…

10 Likes

I grew the eastern Manipur Burma from them and it was exactly as described and went well over twenty weeks you should find some unique plants in them there beans.

3 Likes

Could also be stock that only go to breeders and not the general public.

2 Likes

Hash association my friend…I bet you have just about every strain you can purchase huh…I figured out your handle…dirtwizard…:wink: Ya GOTS everything huh?

If I told you how much I have paid for some of the stuff I got you definitely wouldn’t believe me. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I purchased that amazing raspberry hash strain from the breeder years ago…don’t ask for how much… gotta figuuuure out that time machine, :wink::upside_down_face:!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Did yours get any blue color? I grew that one too but my single plant was a male. I did use it to cross back to their Sheelawathi, Orissa Gold, Balochistan Red, Queen Mother, and Bubba Kush.

5 Likes

Nothing as extreme as there pictures but I did get one that was close, the bracts we’re striped with color, under better conditions I’m sure it would have shown more color but I grew them inside. I grew them up to about 2 feet, topped them down to six inches tall and flowerd them , they finished over 7 feet tall bent over and pinned to a wall.

6 Likes

These are all seeds I found in 1-2 pound bags of the best weed I could find at the time. Location- Northern California -
Afwreck bag seeds from 2008-2010
Cherry Pie bag seeds from 2008-2010
Xj13 bag seeds from 2008-2010
Mendo Breath bag seeds from 2008-2010
Blueberry Pie seeds from 2008-2010
SFV OG bag seeds from 2008-2010

And these are seeds I bought or made myself that I need to run again ASAP before it’s too late-
OG#18 Private Reserve S1 from DNA
Sierra CBD seeds from 2008-2010 from Harborside
Chocolate Hashberry F2 seeds I made from 2008-2010
Ultra Violet OG F2 seeds from 2010 -I reproduced
GSC forum cut S1 from In house genetics

16 Likes

TGA/Subcool collection

39 Likes

Amazing that makes me nearly drool man

I have lots of Subcool Genetics but I think you have more

Welcome to OG! @Hotstepper

6 Likes

Purple Apollo
Third dimension
Scarlet queen
Qush
Qleaner
Harliqueen
Pandora’s box
Queen Anne’s revenge
Chernobyl
Jack skellington
Jack the Ripper
Jacks cleaner 2
Vortex

These are the oldest

17 Likes

Amazing collection! Welcome to OG, that’s a great first post to come crashing in with, you’ll find a lot of Weednerds here

4 Likes

Have heard amazing things about that jacks cleaner awesome collection @Hotstepper welcome to og :v:

2 Likes

Seriously I’d love to get some of the void(Purple Apollo)

And Pandora’s box too if you ever F2 either of them…

The rest I believe are in my collection as well.

1 Like

The rest is pretty recent

Grape inferno
Killer grape 2
Afgo overdrive
Nepali queen
Strelka
Cheesequake
Cherry cordial
Qrazy train
Purgatory
Jesus og
Dawggone sour
Sweet tea
Peace train
Sangria
Astrosnaps
Rosewell

Strawberry daiquiri (badgers)
Blood berries (badgers)

Sonic screwdriver(HNW)
Quantum kush(HNW)

Mothertounge(jinx)
9lb hammer(jinx)

Ortega(mr nice)
(To recreate the early Dannyboy)

10 Likes

Yeah man those are awesome too I got a lot of those as well.

I have been Collecting TGA/Subcool gear since about 2010.

5 Likes