What do OGs drink?

Coffee… Good Colombian Coffee… I’m an asshole when drunk, and knowing that, I’ve been drunk twice in the past 27 years (1 of those times I was kinda funny, but I am not a happy drunk usually, best just to keep the joints passed in my direction)

6 Likes

Changed it to a quick pic of me and my daily driver-

Grappa Poli 1898

5 Likes

I love Grappa, What a flavor.

1 Like

I received a bottle of Maker’s Mark 101 recently. I liked it a lot more than the 90 proof.

7 Likes

Your Irish. Your bottle fed whiskey from birth :rofl:

My drinks of choice :+1:

7 Likes

Water and coffee…once a month I’ll have a soda…lol

10 Likes

I have been big on mineral water lately. Much like our fav plants, many of us lack all the minerals we need to thrive. Food bought at the grocery has less minerals then 50 years ago due to soil degradation so I have been trying to supplement more to help with some health issues…so i try and sip on mineral water throughout the day. Oh and coffee. lots of coffee with heavy whipping cream…

4 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (8)

5 Likes

Water… I’m boring. Occasionally a kombucha. :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Usually water, but on occasion!!

5 Likes

Stay hydrated ladies and gentleman!

9 Likes

My favorite:

9 Likes

Bout to have my 4th cup of cafe bustello espresso.

6 Likes

Everclear is no joke. I’m pretty sure between that and blue puerto rico rum, is the reason I quick drinking. :face_vomiting:

I drink a shot a day of this stuff,… I decarbed mine so it’s brown… I have to chase with water to live through the shot lol.

I’m fond of tea. Currently drinking a blend of green + ginger + black pepper.

Ginger seems to boost the relaxing properties of cannabis.

Might be interesting for insomniacs.

Same. I feel like a plant now w how much water I drink, but I’m finding staying away from teas and sugary drinks is better for teeth :grin:

just gfuel for now, got 2 more months probation lol