What do OGs drink?

We call cider on ireland wreck the house :rofl:
After 3 -2 liter bottles you take a baseball bat to your house

4 Likes

Water. Never liked coke or juice, it just rots your teeth. No booze anymore either… Too many people I know need booze to function socially but it just turns them into jerks and they don’t pick up on social ques. Babysitting your friends who have no control gets old pretty quick lol

3 Likes

Independence week here…no Parades …due to Covid…but we all having a wee celebration.

Cheers from Panama

12 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

i agree with that i do not like the sugary mass produce drinks like coke will leave an after taste with cotton mouth i do not like that so i just stay with cold water or 1 beer if i am not going any where peace .

1 Like

beer Moretti​:it::it::it:

4 Likes

Lavazza (Blue brick), 2oz @ 15psi served black with a thick crema.

1 Like

Coffee Lavazza Italy good coffe…if you have the opportunity to buy it and you like coffee, try the blue Bourbon coffee brand a delight

1 Like

coffe Borbone.

2 Likes

Water, Gatorade Zero in the boat, No alcohol for 30 years, swim laps instead

3 Likes

Main beverage is Water, Half-Caff coffee with creamer (want to cut this out eventually for something without sugar), the occasional Coke as a treat… and as far as Alcohol is concerned (a rare occurrence for me) I stick with a light cerveza I prefer Pacifico, or Tecate.

2 Likes

next to raw fish a beautiful sumptuous leffe beer on fish

Leffe​:green_heart::100::fire:

3 Likes

never drank this but just for the slogan its got to be legit.

1 Like

My choice drink is an ipa. Theres a company local (flying dog brewery ) here makes some good ipas. Theyve got em where you can sip and enjoy em or then theres the double dog which lays you out

1 Like

Coffee actually going to make up cup now, also like red bull the yellow flavored one is my favorite trying to stop those as they are awful for you.

Pretty sure that ad is from the mid to late 70s. Even though it has export in its name , it is not exported anywhere and can only be bought in Nova Scotia lol

1 Like

Just got done drinking a cup of Cafe Bustello Expresso coffee… At night, on the weekends it’s either scotch whiskey or Modelo or Stella. I switch it up regularly also. I like IPA’s, APA’s and ale.

2 Likes

Straight whiskey or tequila, IPA’s and Pacifico. What’s in the Coke can is what I smoke with it!

And lots of H2O

5 Likes

personalized haineken beer with names fra & thu amsterdam haineken experience​:sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes